VCDS Yorkshire

P

Pedrödelabongo

I need a few codes removing - anyone know of anyone around York with the right kit?

I need a few codes removing - anyone know of anyone around York with the right kit?

I’m in Goole 24 miles from York if that’s any good I’ll read and delete codes if you came to me for free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra
Slightly out of the way but I’m in Bradford if you can’t find anyone closer

Hi Paul - I work in Donny (silly hours Mon - Thurs) but finish at 5.30 on a Friday. Busy this coming Friday, but the Friday after?

Thankyou, Benny G - I'll bear in mind
emoji106.png

Hi Paul - I work in Donny (silly hours Mon - Thurs) but finish at 5.30 on a Friday. Busy this coming Friday, but the Friday after?

Thankyou, Benny G - I'll bear in mind
emoji106.png

I go away on Tuesday for 7 weeks work on power stations I might be back the odd Sunday depending on shift pattern

OK, no worries, Paul. I would like them done in the next couple of weeks though - I'll message Benny G.
emoji106.png

I’m in Malton if your out this way!

Hi chaps, sorry to hijack the thread!

Would any of you helpful lot around York be able to connect up and take a look at a power steering warning on an 06 A3 8P?
I had the battery disconnected for ~5 minutes the other day and ever since have this warning, I'm hoping its just the case that it needs to be recalibrated.

Can provide the exact error code from Carista if needs be.

Hi chaps, sorry to hijack the thread!

Would any of you helpful lot around York be able to connect up and take a look at a power steering warning on an 06 A3 8P?
I had the battery disconnected for ~5 minutes the other day and ever since have this warning, I'm hoping its just the case that it needs to be recalibrated.

Can provide the exact error code from Carista if needs be.
You could try @Paul battams @BennyG_UK

I've dropped Paul a line, Benny is a little out of the way but hopefully I manage to get it sorted.
Appreciate your help
If you click the map link in my signature you can look see if there is anyone else closer to you.

Reactions: Pedrödelabongo
I’m on Malton if that helps