New S1 owner - Rare Colour!

cornish-j

Reaction score
Hi all,

So I just sold both of my cars for something 'sensible' that can be used all year round and think the S1 ticks a lot of boxes for me! I've been after a white one for a couple months with the intention of trying to replicate a bit of the look of the A1 quattro but been unable to find one with the correct spec in 3dr.

So during my daily .. who am i kidding, hourly browsing of PH, AT, ebay and Audi-used I stumbled upon a car that met the spec but wasn't white, it was 'audi exclusive', I phoned up and a couple hours later the deposit was down! A couple weeks have passed since then as audi prep has taken ages but hopefully collection will be early next week unfortunately just after the great weather we're scheduled for!

It's in a pretty rare colour, not sure how many there are in the UK but I've only managed to find two so far through extensive 'googling', one sportback by a user on here (girl from somerset i think) and a 3dr as photographed by an audi dealership when it was brand new in MK.

Anyway, the car is a 3dr in riviera blue with most of the options i was after such as bose, quattro exterior/interior, pan roof, satnav and the most important option of all ... alu gear knob lol

Reactions: NevMan and Sandra
Photo

Attachments

• audinoplate.jpg
    audinoplate.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 682
Reactions: SPIKE_, RossN14 and NevMan
Your s1 looks amazing. Enjoy

Very very mice @cornish-j, stunning colour and serious rocket ship of a small car. Well specced too, those gear knows are rare lol.

I did chuckle at your “daily browsing” comment.

Look forward to more pics after you collect

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks all - Collection is now looking like Friday and will get some more pics up asap!

Reactions: Sandra and NevMan
I am sure @jassyo06 will like the colour, very similar to his exclusive Porsche voodoo blue

Looking at the front, it looks like it has the Black Styling pack like mine.. You will love the Pan roof, had mine open all weekend! I think I saw a few Audi's in this colour at Simply Audi this weekend, wonderful colour!

That will look very nice indeed, great contrast on the colour.. get those black badges ordered :icon thumright: doing mine in a few weeks..

Last edited:
Looks awesome!! I wish mine had the quattro styling pack, I love the rear roof spoiler..

Porsche Riviera Blue.. .Believe it or not quite a popular colour on Audi's as its been available for good few years, it's a rich looking light Blue not cheap looking like other light blue paints from lesser brands
Available on BMW, Audi, Porsche, Bentley, Maclaren, Jaguar, VW. .. My sons
M4 CP is in Riviera
DSC 06502

Reactions: TYb and NevMan
Love this colour, congratulations!

I saw an S1 in a light turquoise/blue colour recently. First time I've seen that. Anyone know what that might be?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Love this colour, congratulations!

I saw an S1 in a light turquoise/blue colour recently. First time I've seen that. Anyone know what that might be?

Porsche Miami Blue

Reactions: NevMan
It wasn't that bright - more like a powder or baby blue, maybe? Anyway, it was an interesting colour - it was on German plates, hadn't seen it before.

Hi all,

So I just sold both of my cars for something 'sensible' that can be used all year round
If the S1 is the sensible choice,,,,,, what did you sell to get it !!!!!

Yes i will get some pictures as soon as i get chance to give it a wash, it's been 50mph winds here and raining all day today!

Yes i will get some pictures as soon as i get chance to give it a wash, it's been 50mph winds here and raining all day today!

Fiat enough, thought you would have some from collection. ****** weather!

it was pouring down upon collection as well and as i asked for it to be delivered to a closer dealer it was already filthy when i collected it which was a shame.

it was pouring down upon collection as well and as i asked for it to be delivered to a closer dealer it was already filthy when i collected it which was a shame.

That is a shame mate

managed to give it a wash but it's really covered in tar spots that i'm having real trouble removing - normally they just melt away with autoglym but these are the toughest I've encountered! Will try with the clay bar again tomorrow but in the mean time here are some photos.. (apologies, haven't had chance to attack the interior yet!)

DSC_0052small by Jamie Daniell, on Flickr

DSC_0055small by Jamie Daniell, on Flickr

DSC_0058small by Jamie Daniell, on Flickr

DSC_0051small by Jamie Daniell, on Flickr

DSC_0060small by Jamie Daniell, on Flickr

Last edited:
Reactions: SPIKE_, Jcbmally and -Ju-
That looks very nice indeed!! These cars need to be in interesting colours, really suits it!! Enjoy it in good health..

Yes, a bit of clay bar, or some tar remover will do the trick.. Mine is in the garage for a few days having some issues sorted, hoping to get black badges fitted and potentially a nice machine polish..

G

managed to give it a wash but it's really covered in tar spots that i'm having real trouble removing - normally they just melt away with autoglym but these are the toughest I've encountered! Will try with the clay bar again tomorrow but in the mean time here are some photos.. (apologies, haven't had chance to attack the interior yet!)

I may be a bit over the hill for that now, but I'd still love it as a weekend toy lol
Stunning S1 buddy!

That looks very nice indeed!! These cars need to be in interesting colours, really suits it!! Enjoy it in good health..

Yes, a bit of clay bar, or some tar remover will do the trick.. Mine is in the garage for a few days having some issues sorted, hoping to get black badges fitted and potentially a nice machine polish..

G

Yea i agree, they always look better in the bolder colours such as vegas yellow and viper green. I'd like the black badges .. been doing some photoshopping of mine ...

Lovely motor mate. I used WD40 to remove the tar spots then polish, did the trick exceptionally well.

Stunning S1. It’s certainly very well speced :thumbs up:

Reactions: circletide