Black Badges for S1

Connor Johnstone

Reaction score
Hi, does any one know where I can get rear black badges for a s1 (black s1 badge and black Audi rings)?

I got black Audi rings from eBay, not sure on a black S1 badge? never seen one..

G

I tried Audi for the black ring badges and they told me they don't make them (as Tom said above).

I bought mine (matt black) from ebay over a year ago - just bear in mind that despite ordering the correct size they're v slightly smaller, not an issue on the back (remember to mark out with tape where to place it, middle of the boot etc) but on the front you'll see a 1mm or so gap to the holder on the grille.

I looked at several sellers when I did mine and the feedback was the same, that they're slightly smaller. However they look way better than the chrome ones on a black car

Hi, does any one know where I can get rear black badges for a s1 (black s1 badge and black Audi rings)?

Hi Connor,

I would like to get a black S1 badge and black Audi rings - did you buy yours in the end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…