R8 on fifth gear now

Wow what a stunning car, looks like it handles well too. Gotta say tiff is a driving god!

In the paparazzi shoot he pointed to one of these (lincoln navigator) and called it a escalade. It's a little thing i know but he is supposed to be a motoring journo...

silverback-lincoln.jpg

Randomjim said:
In the paparazzi shoot he pointed to one of these (lincoln navigator) and called it a escalade. It's a little thing i know but he is supposed to be a motoring journo...

silverback-lincoln.jpg

I think you should stick to selling them dumpvalve modules lol

The R8 looked and sounded awesome!

Tiff is a driving legend - how fast did he take some of those corners!!

I'd like to see it in the hands of the stig on the TG test track though...

WOW, heard about it while in the pub, so thought I'd give the "Remote Record" feature of sky+ a go from my mobile phone, and it worked!!!!!
Can't wait to watch it tonight.

Nice to see a proper car test again after the rather pitiful TG last series

and the R8 looks awesome

Still drooling now :hubbahubba:

How long till it depreciated enough for real people to buy one? Will there still be petrol by then?

P.S. Glad they have gotten rid of last years co-presenter who was a total **** and knew even less about cars than the hairy bloke :laugh:

Can any one lend me £80,000 - wouldn;t mind getting myself one of them, but seem to be a bit short changed at the moment (I have 7 quid on me, so you'd only have to give me £79,993!)
:?

Well for those that missed.......... The repeat is..................................

Sat 5th 10am Ch5:hubbahubba:

fingermouse said:
who VBH ????

The new presenter guy who did the paprazi bit in the Kia.

Why at the end of that bit on the Kia was I thinking humm, interesting :uhm::blush:
Maybe it was the USB port for the radio!?!?