Audi A1 1.4 tfsi 185 s-tronic

Anwar akram

Reaction score
Hi my very first post on this forum I would just like to share something with A1 owners.

Recently had a big misfits issue on my A1 where the engine management light kept coming and showing faults with multiple cylinder misfire, barometric fault.

So I took my car to a few garages and they changed the obvious parts coil pack spark plugs and a map sensor, but once changed the problem was still there.

So scratching my head took it to a very good mechanic and friend of mine who diagnosed the fault straight away and told me that it’s a wiring problem (earth to the car) which was causing the engine management light to come on. Left it with him for a few days and all I can say is wow my car has never driven so good feels so alive now.

If anyone is experiencing this problem do let me know and I will point you in the right direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi my very first post on this forum I would just like to share something with A1 owners.

Recently had a big misfits issue on my A1 where the engine management light kept coming and showing faults with multiple cylinder misfire, barometric fault.

So I took my car to a few garages and they changed the obvious parts coil pack spark plugs and a map sensor, but once changed the problem was still there.

So scratching my head took it to a very good mechanic and friend of mine who diagnosed the fault straight away and told me that it’s a wiring problem (earth to the car) which was causing the engine management light to come on. Left it with him for a few days and all I can say is wow my car has never driven so good feels so alive now.

If anyone is experiencing this problem do let me know and I will point you in the right direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Echo that "all I can say is wow my car has never driven so good feels so alive now." :racer: