S3 & TTS downpipe ??

Depending on the make, nope. With respect to a BCS, the TTS downpipe is shorter so assuming other makes are the same it's a no.

Last edited:
Ahh right thanks for that.

It’s a Scorpion Downpipe and De/cat.

It was advertised TTS/S3 downpipe so I was abit dubious about it, so though I had better ask the question.

Thanks

Reactions: samuelh_888
Recently, I had considered selling my nearly new APR downpipe and sports cat from my S3 8P and so I asked Awesome GTi what else it would fit and they said any 4WD from the era of my car and so they confirmed TTS and Golf 6 R. So if the APR pipe fits other models there is no particular reason other pipes made For 4wd would not fit your vehicle.

Reactions: Charlie23 and samuelh_888
I did yes.

I don’t know how to say this but it was a costly mistake haha.

I sold the Downpipe etc as it was to loud. So had the garage remove it.

When picking up the car I collected the exhaust and all good. Got home and noticed one of the bungs missing.

Could be a coincidence but it don’t look like it was in there when fitted as there was exhaust soot around the hole for the bung.

I did ask the question at the garage and got I’m not sure we just fitted it.

So I 99.9% sure that’s why it was so loud.

Ahh I see, keeping the car now then?

I want to downpipe and pref sports cat mine at some point. Surely the bungs are there for the relevant sensors to go into?

Guessing you fitted it and didn’t notice the bungs?

Downpipe often come with 3 places to screw the exhaust gas sensors on. Two before the cat and one after. There are only two sensors and so a blanking plug should be screwed into the unused hole.
Some total plonker must have fitted the exhaust!!

I got a tts milltek downpioe and the only thing different is the braket for the hangers, i had to order a new bracket from milltek as the tts one is 28mm shorter

Reactions: Charlie23