A3 Colour Code

chrisnic0

Reaction score
Hi, guys.
I was looking at possibly CC the front and rear bumpers and sideskirts, kinda like this

media2hs9.jpg

Really not sure if this is a good colour match? Has another else done? Can you post up some pics if you have?

Thanks very much
Chris

Chris, I had mine colour coded, sorry mate not a great picture as it's the one i use for my avatar. But i prefer the CC look. Will try and get a better one later. CJ

Wicked thanks mate, just out of interest how much did it set u back? if you dont mind me asking.
Thanks
Chris

likewise, id be interested to know how much that cost you!

did you have the front and rear lowers smoothed first? to remove the knurled surface? how does the match look in real life over the two different surfaces?

Chris,

The CC paintwork was done by the dealer before i bought as a condition to me buying it. really not sure how much it cost. he moaned about it costing him something like a grand as they needed a few attempts to get it right but think he was exaggerating somewhat!!

Prawn, as above it was done before i collected the car. They didn't smooth the front and rear or stone guards. Being honest if you look at it clean and in the right light you can just about see that it's slightly bumpy under the paint but you really don't notice it unless you look. Really happy with the finish, prefer it to the standard black trims.

Anyone else got any pics of there CC A3?/ prices?
Thanks Chris