Fantasy Football League 2018/2019 season

@Raiden
If you pick a 10M player at the start, and his price goes down to 9.8 , then you will only have 9.8 to spend on another player.

You will lose that value if you transfer him out using your free transfer or wild card.

( that’s the way I see it )

Reactions: Audi Bairn
I clearly missed this whole thread and have only just joined the league.
Cant join the head to head now though too late!

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Ghost
This will be interesting...

8060139B 5265 46AD B559 8C7E7151307B

The top two in the head to head :)

Reactions: Sandra
Damn you mkhitaryan, you could have scored. Knew I should have captained Salah

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Damn you mkhitaryan, you could have scored. Knew I should have captained Salah
Points still updating.. so we can’t
laugh
cough... look at your team yet! :) :whistle2:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Buxton2901
Team S3 dunno what was going on with your team selection this week

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Buxton2901
63 points this week with one to play, - points for a red card and also lost a clean sheet as I didn't exspect my football team to score v Chelsea loland not to mention my capt only got me 4 points so I'll take 63 any day. Quite happy with my team at the moment

Reactions: Ghost and Buxton2901
63 points this week with one to play, - points for a red card and also lost a clean sheet as I didn't exspect my football team to score v Chelsea loland not to mention my capt only got me 4 points so I'll take 63 any day. Quite happy with my team at the moment
Lol I'm from Newcastle too and thought we would get tanked off Chelsea but hay hoo.
I'm reluctant to put mitrovic in my team but he is playing quite well lol

Reactions: Ghost
Lol I'm from Newcastle too and thought we would get tanked off Chelsea but hay hoo.
I'm reluctant to put mitrovic in my team but he is playing quite well lol

First time they've won at sjp since 2012 when they beat us 0-2 they deserved it though we were worse than normal lol.

7BA9082F A0F5 4735 ACF6 419E452D54EC

6351.gif

Reactions: Sandra, Ozmosis, Audi Bairn and 2 others
Well done Sandra

Reactions: Sandra and Ghost
Meanwhile The Mongs maintain their 100% record in the head to head :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

20180829 061553

Meanwhile The Mongs maintain their 100% record in the head to head :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Early days yet mate, stay strong.

I think this is the main event this weekend....

893D578F 2098 46E3 B2CD D5A8353B78D0

13.gif

Reactions: Ozmosis
Im saving my wild card until after the international break. You never know with injuries.

Got faith in my team this weekend. I held off transferring Richarlison to Moura. Wanted to see how he got on against Utd as I was originally going to go with Wally Walcott

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Sandra
I can see the future... And it's Wild Card LOL
See I’m head to head with you this week. May the best woman win lol. :) x

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Ozmosis
How did I end up winning my head to head? Thought my gw was a draw in the end.

I've used the wildcard now. Dropping points and need to sort it out

See I’m head to head with you this week. May the best woman win lol. :) x

I wouldn't want my team to lose their 100% record now, would I?! LOL

I wouldn't want my team to lose their 100% record now, would I?! LOL
Well I have beat @Ghost and @MikeStrachan so I’m on a winning streak that I don’t want to lose, I need the points, lol. So I’m going to have to beat you, lol :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Ozmosis
Well I have beat @Ghost and @MikeStrachan so I’m on a winning streak that I don’t want to lose, I need the points, lol. So I’m going to have to beat you, lol :)

Fair enough! lol

I would just like "some" points before the end... Unless I go for the full 100%. I seem to have a knack of picking players who then become weak. lol :tonguewink::tonguewink:

Football is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo....
6182.gif

Played in the 50's (5 to 15-years of age) with a proper old leather 'casey', Sandra; always best playing in the dry as for sure, in the wet, the 'casey' would triple in weight. Later, in the 60's, our old leather 'casey' became a 'medicine' ball.

And lucky we were in the 50's to kick a 'casey' outside the penalty box; and jeeze on a wet day mates wouldn't try and head-butt one - unless wanting a hospital 'ward' week.
4316.gif

@Raiden
If you pick a 10M player at the start, and his price goes down to 9.8 , then you will only have 9.8 to spend on another player.

You will lose that value if you transfer him out using your free transfer or wild card.

( that’s the way I see it )

Naff off to another thread then :whistle2:

How rude, I might just join. Send me the info Ghost, I'll get me pin out...
7003.gif

John walker played his triple captain against me!! ... my fantastic team must be getting a reputation lol :)

John walker played his triple captain against me!! ... my fantastic team must be getting a reputation lol :)

Nah I was just thinking Sergio has a mint record v Newcastle. Lol. Didn't do much though so a waste

Would have still had 51 points. So would have won regardless look at my bench. 25 points on the bench, bench boost would have been the better choice lol

Reactions: Ghost and Raiden
Would have still had 51 points. So would have won regardless look at my bench. 25 points on the bench, bench boost would have been the better choice lol

25 points on the bench.. ouch!

You can see how well my team are playing.. I only had just over that with all 11 players lol :)

25 points on the bench.. ouch!

You can see how well my team are playing.. I only had just over that with all 11 players lol :)

Luck of the draw really you've got 5 top notch players, we all have our good weeks and bad weeks