A few faults (as expected)

Mo01

Reaction score
So I recently done a little project were I purchased a damaged A4 (CAT D) to repair myself.

The cars all complete now but has a few faults that I was wondering if anyone else Has experienced before I give the car in to Audi.

1) humming noise when on full lock at low speeds i.e when doing a 3 point turn. I've heard this is common with quattros?

2) engine start fault and stop start fault contact workshop. But the cars never had an issue starting.

3) The trip automatically resets every so often when I start the car (the clocks hesitate for around a second or 2 before it resets)

I've had the car scanned by a mate and it's comeup as a BCM (Body Control Module)
fault.

Is anyone able to shed any light on any of these faults?

Thanks in advance.

Only 3 faults on one of the world’s faultiests cars! You’re doing well ;)

I am suprised it only has those from a cat d, must have been some damage to write off a b9...

was the battery replaced? I might be wrong but for the stop start and regenerative bits to work properly the battery has to be coded to the carr. Just a thought.

No as far as I'm aware it is the orginal battery that is still in there.

Its a 2016 2.0 diesel 190 quattro edition, the damage wasn't bad at all. sometime I feel like cars get written for the sake of it.