Facelift S3 style or Carbon for little mods?

which option???

• S3 Stlye

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Carbon Stlye

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

downfall

Reaction score
hey all,

I am thinking about making some small touches to my car. My car is monsoon grey and non-sline.

I want to paint or change my front grill, change mirror cabs and put a rear spoiler. But i cant decide the colour.

first choice is grey s3 grill, s3 mirror cabs, grey rear spoiler

second choice is full black s3 grill or painting it fully black, carbon fiber mirror cabs and cf rear spoiler.

I really care about your opinions so please make comment :)

some photos:

Image2
Image3

this is the spoiler that i will buy:

Audi A3 Sedan 2013 Sonrasi Votex 77198 1

Last edited:
Reactions: dp_motley and Rolly12
Personally I think carbon, on a dark coloured car, is a wasted investment, since there would be little to no contrast between the two colours.

I’d go with adding subtle S3 touches, without the S3 badge.

I go here for my carbon (cheaper alternatives are available, but gives you an idea what’s out there)

And here got my add-on bits. (Yes, they are the same company, but different divisions)

Reactions: downfall
Personally I think carbon, on a dark coloured car, is a wasted investment, since there would be little to no contrast between the two colours.

I’d go with adding subtle S3 touches, without the S3 badge.

I go here for my carbon (cheaper alternatives are available, but gives you an idea what’s out there)

And here got my add-on bits. (Yes, they are the same company, but different divisions)

thank you so much for your answer, I was also thinking about getting grey/silver touches but i have a dilemma after seeing some black/carbon detailed cars.
The car looks premium and classy with s3 touches but looks bit more agressive when its black or carbon.

Still waiting other opinions

Reactions: RAF_S7