Long delays for new orders due to WLTP emissions testing

Just spoke to my lease company and been told I will get my finance documents this week.

Reactions: Raees patel, RyanA4.87 and Inti786
Or carleasingonline?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mat

AntNut, is your tracker showing car is in QC? Just checked mine this morning and it is. It's flown through production since last week.
Yes mate it is. It says it could take a week in QC so probably no more updates for a while.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Khaled
I am. That’s who I have spoken too today.
Asked for the forms today and said they couldn’t promise today but would be this week.

Is this also for the 40 tfsi ?

Is anyone leasing through Stable in Liverpool and got there documents?

I am. That’s who I have spoken too today.
Asked for the forms today and said they couldn’t promise today but would be this week.

I am with Stable as well. Been hassling them quite a lot of late, they are really good guys there fortunately, I just think they have been kept in the dark as much as we have. I will keep you posted if I get news on my docs for the 35 Tfsi.

Reactions: liveseytowers, RyanA4.87 and Gavin Moore
Lease company just called.
Documents will be issued today, by the initial payment has went up by £5k, but the dealership will pay this into my account before it comes out. I have asked for this to be confirmed in writing as obviously I don’t want to sign something saying I will pay them an extra £5k! Just a small headache but hopefully it will all be sorted

Reactions: Inti786
Ryan - yours is 35 Saloon BE S-Tronic right?

Seeing as we are with the same lease firm if we are waiting for the same car i will ring them now too.

cheers

Documents will be issued today, by the initial payment has went up by £5k, but the dealership will pay this into my account before it comes out. I have asked for this to be confirmed in writing as obviously I don’t want to sign something saying I will pay them an extra £5k! Just a small headache but hopefully it will all be sorted

I don't like the sound of this at all. This whole thing sounds very dodgy. Can't believe a company like Audi operates like this! If it wasn't such a cheap deal I'd have walked a long time ago.

Reactions: Khaled and Farhan96
Sorry to double post but something has just clicked. I rang Stable last week and they said the issue was the dealers are struggling to work out how to make the numbers we agreed on, add up to the new price in the finance paperwork. They also said that it's likely that Audi will need to add a large contribution for each car which will vary as all the deals are slightly different due to deposits, term, mileage etc.

But then he said don't be surprised if your paperwork doesn't match what was agreed and asks for a large deposit.

Sounds like the same advice as above just not as clear.

Sounds like they are 'cooking' the books to ensure the prices agreed will be met. The cars will be priced at what they are now so as long as you don't end up paying more then hopefully it'll be fine...

Reactions: AntNut

So, a Firm you don’t know is going to put £5000 into your account and then take it back out?

Anti Money Laundering regulations just been thrown out the window then? I am not happy at that at all! This is what is called ‘layering’ trying to disguise where funds are coming from by passing it through several accounts. This totally stinks!

How am I to explain to my bank why £5000 just passed through my account?

This 5k does not sound at all right....I have my lease through Audi and have been told that the price is all the same. Car not ready yet however but I would not want them placing money into my ac then take back out sounds like some dodgy email about a Nigerian Prince.... My car has gone from build week of 14th Jan to quality control in 3 days...

I’m not too happy with the £5k but I have had dealer contributions before, just not like this! I will see what they provide, i would be interested to hear if anyone else has been offered similar

I have read a few others which have picked up their cars had to do the same. It's a weird procedure however it's from audi so worse case scenario they will be the ones who will have to pay out.

I’m not a fan of it either.. I guess at the very least we all need to be getting in writing from Audi or the lease company as to why this money is hitting our accounts... wonder if the same problem will exist on the 35 models, and if it’s the same amount..

I paid my initial payment yesterday and can confirm that I DID NOT have to have the £5k transfered into my account first. Audi did mention it but said that they would take care of it at their end. No £5k payment to my account and back out. Car scheduled to be delivered on Friday. I delayed it by a day. Ordered on April 9th. A4 BE 35 Manual.

Reactions: Farhan96, Hambee1234, Khaled and 3 others
I paid my initial payment yesterday and can confirm that I DID NOT have to have the £5k transfered into my account first. Audi did mention it but said that they would take care of it at their end. No £5k payment to my account and back out. Car scheduled to be delivered on Friday. I delayed it by a day. Ordered on April 9th. A4 BE 35 Manual.

This is very good to hear, who are you using for the lease? If it is a lease deal?

Glad to hear some 35s are coming through now!!!

Always good to hear some good news for once. Drop some pictures on here for us when you get a chance. What colour did you opt for?

Reactions: Richard Donald
Just had a call from the dealer - my car (Saloon 40 TDI S-Line, S-Tronic) will be delivered on Thursday morning. Ordered on the 1st May.

It will be somewhat sad farewell to my current company BMW 320d, which in four and a half years with me has racked up 177,000 miles, including many trips to the continent as far afield as Romania, Bulgaria and Greece.

Reactions: Inti786, Khaled, Azonicds2 and 2 others
Been advised still waiting for documents to come through (40 tfsi BE s tronic)

Finance docs sorted. Audi contribution sorted. And in a change to pace they are offering delivery on Thursday. Typically I am in London for work that day but my wife will sign for the car. Can’t beleive im getting it after all this time!

Reactions: JonaP, DaveW, Inti786 and 3 others
Finance docs sorted. Audi contribution sorted. And in a change to pace they are offering delivery on Thursday. Typically I am in London for work that day but my wife will sign for the car. Can’t beleive im getting it after all this time!
Pictures please...

Hello folks, been following this page for ages, I initially ordered a Audi A4 1.4l BE S tronic at the start of 2018 but cancelled during build week as I seen better deals for the Audi A4 2.0l 40 tfsi BE S tronic and ordered this in May, little did I know it would take this long. Will send the rest of the message in another post as it won't let me post

Anyways I can now tell you all I got my finance documents this morning, signed them off and been given the a delivery date of next Thursday, they gave me the option of the Tuesday but I am too busy. One of the reasons I kept the vehicle was due to people on here who were also waiting, didn't want to be the only one! Hope you all get your finance documents soon and get your cars soon also.

Will miss checking this page on a daily basis for sure!

Reactions: DaveW and Inti786
Anyways I can now tell you all I got my finance documents this morning, signed them off and been given the a delivery date of next Thursday, they gave me the option of the Tuesday but I am too busy. One of the reasons I kept the vehicle was due to people on here who were also waiting, didn't want to be the only one! Hope you all get your finance documents soon and get your cars soon also.

Will miss checking this page on a daily basis for sure!

Congrats, are you on lease? Isit the s tronic?

Finance docs finally came through today, signed and sent back. Barring any issue (nothing would surprise me) delivery is set for this Friday. BE 35tfsi manual.

Did they say they would transfer 5k to your account too and take it out etc?

Yeah they did, not too bothered by it though, said the money will go in when the payment for the initial cost is required to be paid.