Facelift SW17 NTT

sve170

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Is their anyone on this forum who have acquired / bought the following vehicle.
FL S3, registration SW17 NTT.

Or do you know someone who is presently in possession of this vehicle, if so can you please PM me or reply via this post / forum as I have very important info about the car which you may not be aware of.

The issue is a genuine matter of safety.
This is not a random post, it is genuine and extremely important that you contact me.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the car your daughter had where the brakes kept slamming on?

Reactions: sve170
I remember this!

Yes it is.

Oh no! Surely they haven't sold it on have they?
If so that's an absolute disgrace

Oh no! Surely they haven't sold it on have they?
If so that's an absolute disgrace

My daughter checked a while back, I think it was through the DVLA and the registration was not available, but she had told me she thinks the car is back on the road as the reg no. is active.

Reason for post is I want to know if it is back on road as there is a chance it was not repaired and now re-sold via dealer, internet or auction.

If it has been fixed then very good but for 4 months with our local Audi dealer and a visit by master technician from Audi HQ in Milton Keynes they could not sort out the problem.
Hence the reason she was offered a brand new replacement.

If not repaired it is a potential death trap, especially if the fault re-appears at high speed.

That is a f##king disgrace. IF Audi has passed that car on for sale without a definite repair then I sincerely hope that the new owner doesn’t come to any harm.

That is a f##king disgrace. IF Audi has passed that car on for sale without a definite repair then I sincerely hope that the new owner doesn’t come to any harm.

Exactly, this is my main concern.
Initially even my Audi dealer was not so sure of our claims regarding the brakes slamming on, but when it happened again just 7 days after they had carried out loads of diagnostic checks and a ‘repair’ and it was back on the road they then realised there was a major issue with the car.

That is why I am asking on the forum for anyone who has genuinely bought the car (it’s a stunner) that they potentially are driving around in a time bomb, unless by some sort of miracle Audi UK actually found the fault and carried out the correct repairs.
Before it was taken away from our dealer apparently on route to Milton Keynes Audi HQ, Audi were supposed to have contacted Germany for advice, but we and our dealer never received feedback.

So even if anyone on here are using any of the other car forums, can you keep an eye out for this vehicle.
2017 FL S3 in White and fully loaded with optional extras including pano roof, 19’’ alloys, Virtual Cockpit, magnetronic suspension etc.

Thanks in advance

Capture

Was it originally registered June '17? if so, same car according to DVLA, taxed and insured.
AUDI A3 S3 BLACK EDITION QUATTRO TFSI 310

I haven't seen the original thread, but do reckognise the plate, but from before (Aberdeen?) probably from your daughters instagram actually haha

View attachment 157517

Was it originally registered June '17? if so, same car according to DVLA, taxed and insured.

I haven't seen the original thread, but do reckognise the plate, but from before (Aberdeen?) probably from your daughters instagram actually haha

Thanks for the info, just need to find the owner.
This is also very worrying, a totally innocent person may have genuinely purchased this car not knowing that unless it was fixed it is a possible death trap.
Considering that Audi could not find a fault or even replicate the fault in a workshop they buckled and withdrew the car from our possession.

I just hope that between us we can find the new owner.

View attachment 157517

Yes that’s my daughters car, registered Aberdeen June 2017, plenty pics on Instagram, it was her pride and joy and a stunning motor.

Reactions: SamR92
Do you have a note of the VIN number of the car? if so, have you tried reporting to DVSA/VOSA? you could try SubjectAccess.Requests@dvla.gsi.gov.uk

They won't give you details of owner, but because of the potential serverity of it, they'd likely look into it to cover their **** as you've reported a potentially unsafe car.

Reactions: sve170, KenL and sgtvic
Do you have a note of the VIN number of the car? if so, have you tried reporting to DVSA/VOSA? you could try SubjectAccess.Requests@dvla.gsi.gov.uk

They won't give you details of owner, but because of the potential serverity of it, they'd likely look into it to cover their **** as you've reported a potentially unsafe car.

I might have, will check today.
Thanks for this info.

Great info as I have the VIN number of the car and a full report from my Audi dealer of the issues and the ‘fix’ they carried out only for the car to fail again 7 days later.
Will be in touch with DVLA from the email address you gave me.

Thanks again.

Reactions: SamR92