Trustworthy garage reqd Leeds area

chimpbikes

Reaction score
I was hoping you lot could recommend a decent garage around Leeds Bradford area to fit some aftermarket calipers to the RS3

Thanks in advance

ASR BRADFORD OR AUTO TECHNIK GUISLEY HAVENT USED THEM MYSELF BUT HAVE GOOD REP HOWEVER ASR I HAVE BEEN MY SELF AND THEY ARE FAULTLESS USED THEM LOADS OF TIMES THE ONLY DOWNSIDE IS THAT THEY ARE ALWAYS FRICKIN BUSY

I've used RS Tuning for 4wd rolling road. They are not audi specific and recommend MRC for mapping which leads me to this ... CM Tuning in Morley. Run by Chris who worked for MRC for years. He has done loads on my b5 and is soon upgrading my brakes to s4 b7 fronts and s4 b6 rears. Knows his stuff and always has a different rs3 on the ramps everytime i call round

Reactions: RS4B5
I've used RS Tuning for 4wd rolling road. They are not audi specific and recommend MRC for mapping which leads me to this ... CM Tuning in Morley. Run by Chris who worked for MRC for years. He has done loads on my b5 and is soon upgrading my brakes to s4 b7 fronts and s4 b6 rears. Knows his stuff and always has a different rs3 on the ramps everytime i call round
Can vouch for the guys at cm absolutely fantastic