Facelift New S3

Lisa.

Reaction score
any body got any photos of their new S3’s ? This wait is killing me !

Ok , thanks. Was just asking as a few members had ordered new S3’s. I’m new, still learning ☺️

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
Hi, I’ve gone for a sportback, black edition , in Daytona Grey with 19” 5 V spoke wheels, reversing camera, brake calipers in red, front super sport seats, matrix LED lighting pack, tech pack advanced , pan roof, split folding rear bench, roof rails in black, folding/heated door mirrors and parking + front and rear and LED Audi rings for entry area because they just look great.

Reactions: rvtb101, Rahmon_22, Rob2k68 and 4 others
It might take a while but if you through all the pages you might find one similar to what you've ordered. I did the same before I ordered mine and managed to fin a few to look at. :)

Picked up my S3 last week

30728228 10155734105471312 7983696801368637440 n

Reactions: gynads, Audi Bairn, BarryG79 and 5 others
Hi, I’ve gone for a sportback, black edition , in Daytona Grey with 19” 5 V spoke wheels, reversing camera, brake calipers in red, front super sport seats, matrix LED lighting pack, tech pack advanced , pan roof, split folding rear bench, roof rails in black, folding/heated door mirrors and parking + front and rear and LED Audi rings for entry area because they just look great.

Wow, great spec......did you miss anything off the options list, Lisa??!! :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Reactions: NevMan and Rob2k68