Purchased this today

So far I’m loving mine, so glad I got one with mag ride and sports exhaust

Exactly, i'm loving it all tbh. The Golf was so soul less imo. I love the mag ride, sport exhaust, pan roof and the B&O system. Also my first dual clutch car which I am loving. Can't wait for warranty to expire so I can go stage 2 at MRC!!

I must admit handling was better on the Golf but again when out of warranty I will be going uprated springs and ARB which will solve that

That 5 cylinder engine is epic though. Eargasmic!! I struggle to stay out of dynamic mode

Reactions: Marshy
Another from a Golf here. Was running Stage2 and was a very capable car. Great all rounder but again lease deals spoilt it for me - became very common and lost that enthusiats car feeling.

No regrets moving to the RS3 at all. The sound is brilliant, power is stronger and feels nice.

Oh - managed 165 on the Autobahn in the Golf. RS going this year but limited will no doubt get in the way - will see if I get chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Marshy, millsy75 and D0C
Another from a Golf here. Was running Stage2 and was a very capable car. Great all rounder but again lease deals spoilt it for me - became very common and lost that enthusiats car feeling.

No regrets moving to the RS3 at all. The sound is brilliant, power is stronger and feels nice.

Oh - managed 165 on the Autobahn in the Golf. RS going this year but limited will no doubt get in the way - will see if I get chance!

I think I remember you from the forum also. Did you put your Golf back to standard when you sold it?

Mine was TTE470, BCS, Wagner etc etc. I had the car 14 months which was a record for me. I usually keep my cars much longer but I became bored very quickly with the Golf.

Very capable car just didn't feel special enough for me and yes 100% VW knackered it with all the cheap lease deals.

Even with all my mods the car still sounded like a hairdryer. I can see me keeping the RS quite a while

I was going to, had a few interested as it was and some wanted it standard. Pre sold all the bits easy. Ended up doing a deal with the new owner and dropped back to Stage 1 with the wagner and R600. Took some other non stage 2 bits off - paddles, wheels etc to sell seperate.

Reactions: millsy75