MMI update

Schnaz

Reaction score
Hi is any1 here who has link to lates mmi update for a3 2013 8v?
Was reading forums how to do it but when I log into myaudi there is no such a section go to service. Need help

I would recommend to speak to @DJAlix. He’s a best person to speak to as for any updates, mods, retrofits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technology Pack or SD Card based Navigation? If the latter then you cannot perform any updates via myAudi and will need to purchase a new navigation data card if you want updated maps.

If it's the MMI sim based system you can download for free off the Audi web site but need a log in.

what about if its SD card based, but want to update the MMI software itself, not the maps..

any news on this front ? surely possible some how

what about if its SD card based, but want to update the MMI software itself, not the maps..

any news on this front ? surely possible some how
Not a user option unfortunately as you need to order up the related firmware SD card (not available to individuals), insert and then trigger the update process via the official dealership tool (via SVM).

Not a user option unfortunately as you need to order up the related firmware SD card (not available to individuals), insert and then trigger the update process via the official dealership tool (via SVM).

can you do this ?