My zenon warning light

DaveCav

Reaction score
came on this morning anyone know what it means?

to lazy to look in the manual /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It could also mean that the self levelling system (mandatory in the UK with zenon lights) has stopped working. One of the rear suspension components should be connected to a sender unit via a small lever.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I know this may sound like a silly question but how can you tell if a HID bulb has popped/blown? Would it be visible like when the bulbs at home blow and you get the black smoke stains inside and the metal particals also break?

I know this may sound like a silly question but how can you tell if a HID bulb has popped/blown? Would it be visible like when the bulbs at home blow and you get the black smoke stains inside and the metal particals also break?

Yes, it will be black if it's blown, if you decide to take it out to inspect it, do not touch the bulb bit with your bare hands, or it will make it blow quicker if there was nothing wrong with it in the first place.

I have a HID kit and when I turn the lights on sometimes the drivers side lights up then goes off after a short time. Anyone have any ideas? Maybe a loose connection?