Headlights

MfkerHR

Reaction score
I have stock headights on my a3. Where can i buy some tuning ones but without xenon thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes i checked there but imho 300-400€ is too much for me for headlights so...is this guy cheaper?

There is a group buy for new headlights from @t8ups. There going to be about £400 but dont let the price put you of these becauae these are brand new headlights and are better than the original ones anyway. Have a read of the thread and see what other people have wrote that got them in the 1st group buy.

But can you just replace halogens Smith bi xenons he won’t have the sensors in the arch ways
There is a group buy for new headlights from @t8ups. There going to be about £400 but dont let the price put you of these becauae these are brand new headlights and are better than the original ones anyway. Have a read of the thread and see what other people have wrote that got them in the 1st group buy.

Tr8ups will be buying in sets of headlights he might be able to sort you a standard pair out

But can you just replace halogens Smith bi xenons he won’t have the sensors in the arch ways
Halogen lights have a levelling system but its manual.... headlights will still work fine... in the UK there is a requirement for washers and self leveling on Xenon/HID lights... couldn't speak for other countries... and lets face it, most people don't seem to care anyway :/

<tuffty/>

Tr8ups will be buying in sets of headlights he might be able to sort you a standard pair out

I replied to that topic
Can i see some pics if you have ordered with him already? Thanks mate

Halogen lights have a levelling system but its manual.... headlights will still work fine... in the UK there is a requirement for washers and self leveling on Xenon/HID lights... couldn't speak for other countries... and lets face it, most people don't seem to care anyway :/

<tuffty/>

All my pre-facelift A3 needed to fit the t8ups bi-xenons was an adapter harness. I swapped the adjuster motors over for the height adjustment (fiddly job). The units also have manual adjusters on them for aiming them correctly.

They work like a charm :)