Facelift What intake shall i go for?

billymc92

Kyalami Green Vorsprung- Sportback
Reaction score
Going to get a intake before I get a remap in February. Does the PFL fit on the FL? If so will be a better variety to choose from.

Anyone got any recommendations? I’m thinking eventuri if I can find a 2nd hand one or 034 motorsports

Cant wait to fit mine Revo carboon
large intake hose , fits perfectly, no big curves. :D
25188757 1800685739976807 616804239626627229 o
25182486 1800685743310140 2048816977330560339 o

Reactions: billymc92 and AudiNutta
Ofttttttt I love that. Never seen that one from revo before and I was looking at their intakes the other day. How much is that one? If it’s over £1000 think I’d rather just go for the eventuri but I do really like that one. Thanks for sharing

Proven best gains on the Eventuri from my testing

Has anyone fitted a Leyo motorsport intake, they seem reasonable priced

Ofttttttt I love that. Never seen that one from revo before and I was looking at their intakes the other day. How much is that one? If it’s over £1000 think I’d rather just go for the eventuri but I do really like that one. Thanks for sharing

It will be available soon , as i said i will be able to get u better price

Cheers guys , Merry Christmas

No still price tag its new release in January i think. I think arround 1000 euro and iam Revo distributer for Croatia so can get u better price for group :sunglasses:
Be careful, have you paid your forum fees, else @Sandra will be after you...!

Like I say if under £1000 I’ll 100% take one but if it’s over £1000 I’ll just go for the Eventuri. Depends when it actually gets realeased as I need one before February

I was being facetious. I'm afraid it's poor English humour.
hahah then ok, my car arrives mid January. I will test this intake , made dyno, vbox and let u guys know

Reactions: JamesCrs3 and D0C
So I decided on eventuri. Arrived yesterday and gets fitted tomorrow. Eventuri said “im one of the first to get it fitted on the Gen 2 RS3”

C2EF876F 672B 43CE A169 BE45EE9C89CB

Reactions: Beebee-one and FBF01
thats alot of money there... good luck with it... let us know how it goes..

Reactions: billymc92
So I decided on eventuri. Arrived yesterday and gets fitted tomorrow. Eventuri said “im one of the first to get it fitted on the Gen 2 RS3”

View attachment 145360

Beast! Defo keen to meet up when I get mine in March as really keen to see what a stage 1 and quality intake offer. Hope your enjoying the car!

Eventuri's are pukka.... if you have the dollar. I spoke to ant at AP Automotive he offered a good deal but still too steep for me.

So got round to fitting this today. Fits and looks perfect. Just wish I got the carbon engine covers now. Might get mine carbon dipped to match.

On performance of it I can’t feel any difference as I don’t think you would just by feel but I’m sure the dyno results in February will be much better when I get stage 1 custom map.

But on another note the sound this intake produces is unreal. As soon as you put your foot down you instantly hear it sucking and that’s even with all the windows closed. The car is much louder and got myself so excited I done my first launch control. Instantly followed by a second launch control.

All I have to say about launch control is F**k me! I knew it was fast but was not expecting that.

9b4d2508331641c163c5985f811813a4.jpg

2d086d0d8c0c71103175df5614e9ec73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Jny400, Terminator x and SteviegRS
Very very nice! Can you let me know how you get on with it. I’d love a video of how it sounds - bet it’s crazy!
I’ve got a video of me doing a launch control just after fitting this but I’ve no idea how to upload videos. It just says files too large. If you want to have a look on my Instagram there’s one on my live story - billymc92

Got to admit, it does look good! Although for the money you would hope so.

LC is immense fun. I've not done too many in the RS3 and none since the remap. The tyres are shot and it's so damp outside that I think I'd just light the tyres up.

Wow that looks amazing!

Dam I don’t have Instagram but need to hear it....

I’ve not tried launch control yet - first time I tried I messed it up doh

Wow that looks amazing!

Dam I don’t have Instagram but need to hear it....

I’ve not tried launch control yet - first time I tried I messed it up doh
How can you mess it up? Foot on brake, floor accelerator, release brake!

Make sure it's in Dynamic and sport on the gearbox and turn off stop start etc.

How can you mess it up? Foot on brake, floor accelerator, release brake!

Make sure it's in Dynamic and sport on the gearbox and turn off stop start etc.

LOL I know.... maybe it’s because I was under pressure and got stage fright....

I’m sure I did all of that - I need to wait for the weather to improve to test it out again.

LOL I know.... maybe it’s because I was under pressure and got stage fright....

I’m sure I did all of that - I need to wait for the weather to improve to test it out again.
You need to properly stomp on the brake pedal. It's good fun, do it!

Once LC is set up you can launch at every junction if you wish. Stays on until ignition off.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: T-800