Rear Bumpers issue (HELP)

fab_giglio

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

About a year ago I bought a whole new bodykit off ebay (from Germany) and the rear bumper does not fit properly.
I took to my mechanic and he told me the clips I have in my car are too small.
The bumper fits it but it doesn't look that good because there are gaps around the fitment, I want to know if anyone knows anybody that could help me fitting this in Manchester area?
I was planning to wrap the car but because of the bad fitment I probably will not. Can anyone help me please?

Thank you in advance

Always the problem with aftermarket parts, sometimes they don't fit. All you can do is return it for a refund, unless they specify the onus is on yourself to make sure it will fit.

Sooty me thinks he is a little over his time limit to return item as he has had it a year . Might be worth having a look in the Retrofit section on the site as you might pick up a few tips from others cause i am sure your not the only one who has had tbis happen to them .

Yes, a year is a bit long for a refund. Never bought bodykits myself, adds to much weight

Anyone you know up in Manchester?

Thank you

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…