Audi s3 2007 question

Arslan javid

Reaction score
hi all, I’m a completely new here so please bare with me,
So I have seen a damaged Audi s3 and really tempted to go for it,
It’s minor damaged and only a few parts are needed such as
Bonnet, Bumper with grills,Driver Headlight
Slam panel,
My question is would most the parts from a normal A3 fit in this chassis, I’ve managed to source a normal a3 slam panel, a genuine s3 headlight.It’s the bonnet and bumper that I’m curious about, will a normal a3 bonnet fit on the car or will have to be a specific s3 bonnet, as well as the bumper is the s3 bumper different to the normal a3 s line, or is it simply getting an s3 grill,
Kinda on two minds abiut it all and really need help deciding if it will be worth going for it or not,
Thank you,

You can use a std A3 bonnet but make sure that you have the correct version (facelift / pre-facelift). You will need the correct S3 front bumper too, unless you want it to look like a normal A3?

Thanks fir replying that’s helped a lot, it’s quite hard finding an s3 bumper but hopefully get the current one repaired

Thanks fir replying that’s helped a lot, it’s quite hard finding an s3 bumper but hopefully get the current one repaired
What age off S3 is it as the dismantlers at mine have a 2007 S3 in , i can easily pass on there number to you and you could call see how much it is and condition