A3 2.0 tfsi advice and modifications

BennybS3

Reaction score
I’m on the market for new car to go along with my work van and Iv come across a A3 2.0 tfsi Quattro rather cheap but I know next to nothing when comes to modding a A3 compared to my previous 8p s3!

What’s advice can anyone give me to boost the power in the A3? Will s3 parts fit ie turbo/milltek/fmic fit?

The car itself has all genuine s3 bits on apart from headlights even to point of s3 lowering springs (I know this because Iv already purchased them )

Cheers folks

I’m on the market for new car to go along with my work van and Iv come across a A3 2.0 tfsi Quattro rather cheap but I know next to nothing when comes to modding a A3 compared to my previous 8p s3!

What’s advice can anyone give me to boost the power in the A3? Will s3 parts fit ie turbo/milltek/fmic fit?

The car itself has all genuine s3 bits on apart from headlights even to point of s3 lowering springs (I know this lbecause Iv already purchased them )

Cheers folks
You might want to have a read through this (http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/beginners-guide-to-the-best-performance-mods.57980/ )

Just go for a stage 1 remap, no other mods required for this. Stage 2 is a bit more involved and of course more expensive.

I've gone to stage 2+ with my A3 2.0 Quattro. What was it you wanted to know?

I'm getting about 260 bhp with the standard k03 been told I could push it further if I got the DSG map.

Tempted to get a hybrid turbo at some point but I know I'd have to upgrade the injectors and re-map so bit of a jump in costs.

Also considering the Haldex Map but not heard many reviews.

What are you hoping to do?