I did not know that!

under front passenger seat in preFL S3 there is a small pull out hidey draw for those most precious of things you dont want left in sight

NO DOUBT.....its been dumped on the post diesel gate facelift

Reactions: PanamaS3
To change the wiper blades turn the ignition off and hold the stalk down. The wiper will go into the service position. Enabling you to change the blades.

Reactions: Lehn
To change the wiper blades turn the ignition off and hold the stalk down. The wiper will go into the service position. Enabling you to change the blades.

Once your done changing them, or washing the car. Turn ignition on and hold the stalk down once again and the wiper will return with just the one pass.

Reactions: Tom Shields
I did not know that you can't tilt the pano roof if you hold down the button on the fob....... Checked the manual and it doesn't mention it all, my pre face lift could do it when you accessed it in the global closing settings

In the PFL (non VC), on the DIS if you use the left and right arrow buttons on the steering wheel then you get more options like radio and contacts etc... but then if you go to radio for example, and press the little button on the left of the steering wheel that looks like 3 lines, you get some more options pop up like change radio band, change to SD card etc... also works on the contacts part of the DIS. Not sure on the the Sat Nav directions part as I don’t have Sat Nav installed.

Just found this when taking my mmi unit out.

If you are on the radio panel and push the switch to go to the radio again. It switches between DAB, FM and AM.