opinions on these wheels

hmmmmmmm they look ok but i am not sure if they wilkl suit the S3 or A3, but it is each to their own bud.

chris

nah, stick with CH's or if you can afford them LM's

Before I got my BBS's I looked at getting some Khan's until I found out they weigh a ton! Not to good for handling performance

IMO those Kahns look horrific, CH's look a zillion times better

S3Steve said:
Before I got my BBS's I looked at getting some Khan's until I found out they weigh a ton! Not to good for handling performance

Your wheels are to die for mate - absolutely stunning as alloys go..............sorry, a bit off-topic really, but had to say it as a I saw it :)

:respekt:

Fair enough! Cheers for the input. Could have had a set for £595 which is a lot cheaper than CH's - Think i will just have to bite to bullet and go BBS

Kahns always seem to make any car look tacky, the only other wheels i'd consider apart from Audi ones are some BBS ones.

yes now they will suit the car!....absolutely lovem them! go for a set of them.....****** love em!

Yeah, what a shithouse.

He could have waited a few more months at least.

Just shows how easy it is to make a few quid on the bay.

S3-James said:
I like them wheels too, but would feel a bit ****** off if i bought them for £625 from him when he only paid £500 for them a month or so ago. HERE!!!

...especially ****** off as they will be pcd 112, not 100!!

hence they wont sell for that!! Would do so if they were 100!!

Thats why I didn't go for them in the end - thought they must be 112 due to fitting A8's etc - Glad I didn't buy them

I have some Khans for a 911, I took them off as they weighed a tonne and looked to pimpish the Quality was ****, and the customer service was worse than Tiny computers. Kahn=****! IMO

When I got them I didnt think for one minute that they would be so bad as they cost a mint.

I wouldn't put a set on for free!