Hello from Watford

Dmacz9

Reaction score
hi all,
Purchased myself an A4 1.9tdi s line just over a week and a half ago.
Loving being back in an Audi after a couple of years away!
Previously had a 1.9tdi A3 sport which I regretted selling...

My old man has nearly the same A4 which is pretty cool!

I've been looking on the site for years- I think I may have registered another account but couldn't work it out and made a new one! Will get some pics up when the weather isn't as miserable!

Love the forum, some nice inspiration and useful information.

Dan.

Attachments

• IMG_5774.JPG
    IMG_5774.JPG
    504.3 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: dubcool.pc and Andy F
Hi Dan, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Nice car. Do you happen to remember your previous username?

Hi Dan welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Dan,
Welcome to the largest and best Audi owners forum in the world. Lol

Great motors you and your dad have.
Had a 1.9 05 saloon plate not so long ago and loved it. Done some power and external/internal look mods which only added appeal to the car.
If you up for it and looking to mod your car, you'll find plenty of ideas here along with help on problems.

Hope you'll enjoy it here.

Hi Dan, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Nice car. Do you happen to remember your previous username?

Unfortunately I don't remember it at all... it would have been using my other email address though- could you find it with that? Although I'm not too bothered :)

Hey Dan,
Welcome to the largest and best Audi owners forum in the world. Lol

Great motors you and your dad have.
Had a 1.9 05 saloon plate not so long ago and loved it. Done some power and external/internal look mods which only added appeal to the car.
If you up for it and looking to mod your car, you'll find plenty of ideas here along with help on problems.

Hope you'll enjoy it here.

Hi and thanks :)
What power mods did you do?
Internal too?

I did a double din conversion and fitted rnse and Audi Bluetooth on my a3 which will probably the route I'll take with this... funds allowing!
Already changed the dip and sidelight bulbs, just looking for the right led no playe bulbs now :)

Dan

Hi and thanks :)
What power mods did you do?
Internal too?

I did a double din conversion and fitted rnse and Audi Bluetooth on my a3 which will probably the route I'll take with this... funds allowing!
Already changed the dip and sidelight bulbs, just looking for the right led no playe bulbs now :)

Dan

Hey bud,
From standard 115 it has been upped to 170ish. Dpf gutted and egr blanked off. Was fast like anything.

Internally I changed the oem head init for a single din (nothing fancy as salvaged from previous car) but with remote for the sub in the boot.
Had to get special wiring loom for the rear speakers as they were amplified. It costed me more than a head unit, sub and all the wiring for them two. Lol.
All worked nice and loud.
All aluminium trim bits (dash and door ones with centre console) wrapped in brush aluminium lookalike film. It had a texture also.
Full led interior.
Sline pedal covers.

Outside:
Limo black rear windows tint (from B pillar backwards), plastidipped front grille+rear 4 rings+A4 badge+rear diffusor. Osram Nightbrakers dipped bulbs+led side lights+led fogs.

Have a look in my gallery. Got few pictures that got the car sold.

What do you plan on doing?

Unfortunately I don't remember it at all... it would have been using my other email address though- could you find it with that? Although I'm not too bothered :)
Yes I can find it with email address. I will send you a message and you can give me the details Dan