Help: New A5 order query

rsb2486

Reaction score
Hi. I have placed a order for a A5 S Line sportback and would like to query the suspension that's been ordered. From the info below can someone tell me if the car has the standard spec s line suspension or if it's been configured with the standard se/sport suspension?

I asked the lease company who I have got the vehicle off, the sales guy said he contacted the Audi dealer and he said it was the 'Sport' spec. I have googled the suspension setup the car has been ordered with '1BA' and results come back as 'standard' setup so I'm a bit confused.

Any info would be appreciated.

Order spec:
OPTIONS: FK2 WITH ADDITIONAL TANK FOR SCR () QQ2 EXTENDED LED INTERIOR LIGHTING) OM1 (FUEL TANK) 1BA () 5 TL ( INLAYS,PIANO FINISH BLACK

Looks like you may be getting the standard 'dynamic' suspension. These are the 3 suspension options..

1BA - Standard suspension/shock absorption -> default 'Dynamic suspension' (non adaptive)
1BE - Sports suspension/shock absorption -> 23mm lowered 'Sports suspension' (non adaptive)
1BL - Suspension/shock absorption (closed-loop) -> 'Comfort adaptive suspension' 10mm lowered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So just to confirm, the standard s line spec 1BE has been removed and the standard non lowered sports dynamic has been added?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…