Help: New A5 order query

rsb2486

Reaction score
Hi. I have placed a order for a A5 S Line sportback and would like to query the suspension that's been ordered. From the info below can someone tell me if the car has the standard spec s line suspension or if it's been configured with the standard se/sport suspension?

I asked the lease company who I have got the vehicle off, the sales guy said he contacted the Audi dealer and he said it was the 'Sport' spec. I have googled the suspension setup the car has been ordered with '1BA' and results come back as 'standard' setup so I'm a bit confused.

Any info would be appreciated.

Order spec:
OPTIONS: FK2 WITH ADDITIONAL TANK FOR SCR () QQ2 EXTENDED LED INTERIOR LIGHTING) OM1 (FUEL TANK) 1BA () 5 TL ( INLAYS,PIANO FINISH BLACK

Looks like you may be getting the standard 'dynamic' suspension. These are the 3 suspension options..

1BA - Standard suspension/shock absorption -> default 'Dynamic suspension' (non adaptive)
1BE - Sports suspension/shock absorption -> 23mm lowered 'Sports suspension' (non adaptive)
1BL - Suspension/shock absorption (closed-loop) -> 'Comfort adaptive suspension' 10mm lowered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So just to confirm, the standard s line spec 1BE has been removed and the standard non lowered sports dynamic has been added?