Facelift URGENT! POST PICS OF ARA BLUE SPORTBACK WITH ROOF RAILS AND NON BLACK EDITION!

Rolly12

Reaction score
Hi all,

Hoping someone can assist fairly quickly. Going to place an order today but haven't seen this car in this spec and struggling to decide between it and Daytona grey!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Take my word for it,Ara blue crystal with Matt aluminium roof rails looks the nuts mate l haven't yet seen one on here with aluminium roof rails, that's because most sportback owners don't option them...there too expensive and most sportback owners don't have good taste lol but l love the sportback with them on it, most go for Matt black roof rails..... Feel confident your car will stand out even more so, for having them....lol

Reactions: Rolly12
Best l could do for you the RS3 with Matt aluminium roof rails, my car is the one with the black roof rails
Download

Cheers jassy mate, something came up yesterday so heading to Edinburgh Audi today to place an order. Edinburgh cause anytime I go to Glasgow they try and take you for a ride!

This is exactly what it'd look like if I go for the grey, which does look stunning

8f8882ba651344867c9c0e4b047b377c.png

Reactions: Jimbo10 and Jassyo06
Cheers jassy mate, something came up yesterday so heading to Edinburgh Audi today to place an order. Edinburgh cause anytime I go to Glasgow they try and take you for a ride!

This is exactly what it'd look like if I go for the grey, which does look stunning

8f8882ba651344867c9c0e4b047b377c.png

Glasgow Audi don't really do great deals mate, hope you get a deal

13.33% off? Is that decent?

I've got 22.27% off on my 1.6 TDI FL as they had it in stock so 13.33% sounds low to me, but I may be horribly wrong.

This is an S3 so will be different discounts

13.33% ?

**** me mate that's a good discount from them, my son sold cars for them for 4 years he never gave out that size of discount must be the time of year or something
I only got 10% in 2015

Last edited:
**** me mate that's a good discount from them, my son sold cars for them for 4 years he never gave out that size of discount must be the time of year or something
I only got 10% in 2015

That's 13.33% from Edinburgh, didn't even bother with Glasgow after my last visit... "well we don't need to discount cars cause we sell enough"

Reactions: Jassyo06
That's 13.33% from Edinburgh, didn't even bother with Glasgow after my last visit... "well we don't need to discount cars cause we sell enough"

Yip been there largest dealership in the UK after Audi West London

Amazing deal more like, l only got £5700 and l am too embarrassed to say what the price of the car was lol

Sure mine is roughly 5-6k at a 42k car

Still looking for pics if anyone has

Amazing deal more like, l only got £5700 and l am too embarrassed to say what the price of the car was lol

Long story short.

Seen an ara blue black edition on the way to the dealers yesterday and ordered an ara blue black edition.

Reactions: MattSedg, craigwhelan and Jassyo06
Long story short.

Seen an ara blue black edition on the way to the dealers yesterday and ordered an ara blue black edition.

Ara black edition.... Fate... It was indeed, gone over to the Dark side lol

The dark side is lovely; too many white/grey/black S3s (SportBack or otherwise) (hesitantly waiting for the 'haters' now :| )

Spotted an S3 PFL in what I think is known as Volcano Red, in Lymington at the weekend. Now that's a colour that suits the car, subtle but definitely different.

Reactions: Tom.H and Jassyo06
This was sitting in the showroom when I went in. Looked absolutely stunning. Think it's just the standard red though?
473d1c296ecae6b4d51cecfd3a4230a6.jpg

If it had panoramic roof and black roof rails and red callipers I'd have had that one and drove it home this weekend

This was sitting in the showroom when I went in. Looked absolutely stunning. Think it's just the standard red though?
473d1c296ecae6b4d51cecfd3a4230a6.jpg

If it had panoramic roof and black roof rails and red callipers I'd have had that one and drove it home this weekend

You don't see many Red coloured Audi's but they do look stunning when new but high maintenance long term

You don't see many Red coloured Audi's but they do look stunning when new but high maintenance long term

I can testify to that, keeping Brilliant Red looking good was a bl**dy struggle. This was before 'nano coating' and 'detailing' became popular and the products advanced to where they are now. Really shows up swirl marks if you don't look after it. Mind you, was a flat red, so maybe the metallic darker reds may be more forgiving

Ara blue for the win though.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rolly12
My golf is Tornado red and I've never found it too hard to look after, I think the paint has a clear coat finish. Picture below is the result of a day spent with a clay bar not long after I had it. Since then I've used Mer polish twice a year and it always washes to a deep shine. . I also find red doesn't show dirty to bad either.

Just hope my Nanu Nanu Grey will be as user friendly.

15183015348_ee3fc5f367_c.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinky1959, TYb and Jassyo06
Long story short.

Good choice, not that I'm biased at all :whistle2:

Reactions: craigwhelan and Rolly12
Hi all,

Hoping someone can assist fairly quickly. Going to place an order today but haven't seen this car in this spec and struggling to decide between it and Daytona grey!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

This is mine, currently at Emden, awaiting a ferry to Grimsby!

Cheers,

Jon

Audi S3

Here's my S3, currently at Emden awaiting a ferry to Grimsby!
Audi S3

Jon

Reactions: Rolly12, Pinky1959 and Jassyo06

Looks stunning, very hard to choose between the two. The black edition worked out cheaper on the monthlies though