Mk2 TT 2.0tfsi info

Horlix66

Reaction score
Sorry guys a bit of a noob question here

I'm mildly interested in buying a mk2 TT, and have been scanning AutoTrader etc for a few days.

I want Quattro and was looking for the 2.0 tfsi but they all seem to be listed as FWD - is this true?

Is it the case then that the only 4WD TT is the 3.2 ?

TIA

Hi ya, the quattro came later for the 2.0TFSI, in 2009 I think. Whereas the FWD version was available from launch.

I think you had to have flappy paddles with the quattro too, unless you got the TTS. So if you've got manual selected in Autotrader, that's why they've all disappeared.

To be fair to Audi I can see why they did it, a quattro TFSI at launch would have made the v6 irrelevant. :)

Ahh ha

Makes sense, thx for a clear and concise answer Baka

Reactions: Baka
Sorry guys a bit of a noob question here

I'm mildly interested in buying a mk2 TT, and have been scanning AutoTrader etc for a few days.

I want Quattro and was looking for the 2.0 tfsi but they all seem to be listed as FWD - is this true?

Is it the case then that the only 4WD TT is the 3.2 ?

TIA

We've a 2010 TT Roadster 2.0 TFSi Sport Quattro with DSG, so they are available:

Upload 2017 7 14 8 18 8

Great car, had it for 6-years now and zero issues...

We've a 2010 TT Roadster 2.0 TFSi Sport Quattro with DSG, so they are available:

View attachment 130814

Great car, had it for 6-years now and zero issues...

Yeh Baka said 2009 onwards. I was looking at the early 2006/07 and thinking blimey they're a lot of car for not much money (but I definitely want Quattro)

Reactions: 45bvtc