S-Line lower bumpers for Avant TDI

Tanuki

Tanuki
Reaction score
I am in the process of continually improving my 130 TDi Avant.

Just done the wheels but now I need to get rid of the plastic lower bumpers. I want lower bumpers/skirts s-line to fit straight on. Is this possible?

Of course the rear lower bumper should be for the TDi so no exhaust cut outs.

Anyone know where to get (not sure if I want to go the Audi stealer route yet)

Links and photos appreciated.

Mcgough did have one for sale in the Trading Post forum, no idea if its still up for grabs though.

I did have, it was painted red but paul bought it im affraid for a bargin. £30. although he still hasnt got it yet.

you will get one from audi mate for i converted from standard s-line derv (no cut outs) to petrol line one like in pic below.

CIMG0813.jpg

Im going for after market skirts and front bumper as you will get a better look for similar costs.

oetinger or reiger

Mcgough said:
I did have, it was painted red but paul bought it im affraid for a bargin. £30. although he still hasnt got it yet.

you will get one from audi mate for i converted from standard s-line derv (no cut outs) to petrol line one like in pic below.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/kmcgough/CIMG0813.jpg

Im going for after market skirts and front bumper as you will get a better look for similar costs.

oetinger or reiger
Kris, the guy who runs the local chineese takeaway has the Rieger bodykit with new RS4 reps on B6 Avant and i thought of you :friends: as i remeber you talking about this last week.

His car does look very nice IMHO

if your still thinking of this set up i recon you should go for it and wouldnt be dissapointed by the results but obviously its your decision mate.

What colour is his car, and do you know what side skirts he has on??

still like this front bumper though its really trick.

Audi_A4_8E_Single-Frame-Sto&

would confuse a audi tech

im still waiting to get in touch with audi parts to see whether the lower bumper will fit the lim mcgough, i went up there last saturday to be told they only work till 12.30 that day and theres no chance of me getting in touch during the week so ill let u know this saturday matey

just confirmed and the answer is nope.

my s-line full front is up for grabs!!! offers via Pm

vanbasten said:
Been down to my local breakers yard - they've got a B6 Avant rear s-line bumper going - any one know if this full bumper will fit onto a saloon A4?

Might be worth Grabbing just for the Lower lip though!!!!!!

Why Not..

Mcgough said:
my s-line full front is up for grabs!!! offers via Pm

ive been after a s-line bumper for about a month now - if you had put this up 2 days ago i would probably had it off you but ive decided on another bumper now

LandSpeed said:
ive been after a s-line bumper for about a month now - if you had put this up 2 days ago i would probably had it off you but ive decided on another bumper now

What bumper??? do tell.....

....mmmm my other choice!! im sure this is a sportec and below that is reiger oettinger etc all are very similar and ive got them all in silver to show....

SPORTEC...
http://static.pagenstecher.de/uploads/43359.4772.jpg[img]

CARACTURE...
[img]http://www.dubaudi.com/images/gary/pop/slide_03.jpg

Oettinger....
slide_17.jpg

RIGER PIC....
26_12_products_reiger_body_kit_(full)_promo_pic.jpg

they aint a stones throw from original if you see them at similar angles....
Standard GMBH Quattro.....
slide_06.jpg

But i think the sportec bumper is the only one that comes in 2 pieces to look suttley OEM

CARACTURE was another one I was looking at too, Think I looked at them all, Maybe I was being a little stingy,some were pricey, do like that one though.

you got any rough prices or any email addresses to save me doing a full search and email list to find out every thing!!

i also like the autovogue kit but its very expensive

I thrown the paper away, Quite hard to find though, Getting Prices out of some people is like asking for Blood.

I found this guy on ebay in germany, I emailed him over 10 times becuase at one time he was selling the full rieger kit for £440 and I wanted to know the delivery but he never replied, scum!!!

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/S-Tuning24_Audi_Audi-A4-8E_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZ1QQfsubZ7815434QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Have a look at the bottom of the page and see some of the dealers - be warned though some of them come back with $900 Delivery.lol....have a dig through...
http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&catref=C5&sacur=0&saslt=2&from=R10&sacqyop=ge&saaff=afdefault&fcl=3&frpp=50&nojspr=y&saslop=1&fss=0&satitle=audi+body+kit&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&floc=1&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=le2+6qp&ga10244=10425&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search

Auto vogue is a Nice kit but yes, Very expensive, Pants down...

Kris, that link doesnt work (maybe my pc)

The Sportec is a lower bumper ( fits onto a OEM bumper)

Hi Mcgough do you still have your s-line bumper for sale if so does it have the parking senors cut outs??

The Sportec is a lower bumper ( fits onto a OEM bumper)

ah i see,

Hi Mcgough do you still have your s-line bumper for sale if so does it have the parking senors cut outs??

rear one, no not really guy has paid but not picked up, and the front one ive had a offer but no payment. but im sure both will sell!!

not doing well am i??