Facelift UK RS3 Saloon/SB (400ps) Order Thread...

Well my old mans put a spanner in the works, said way too quick a car that’s not needed (coming from the man who’s just ordered a new 911) and it would be stupid money and generate far too much attention. Could pile in same amount of money in to a decent specced S5 and be a good 100 cheaper a month. Ahhhhhh. Didn’t have the balls to tell him I’d already ordered the Rs lol. If i do go ahead, which is sure I will, think it will be added to the spec sheet ha

S5’s are too quiet, like silent haha. Plus it is noticeably a lot slower than my S3, heavy car.

Reactions: FBF01
I may have to add the the RS design pack but I’m not keen on the red air vents

Reactions: Evotion
Well thats made my mind up. It will have to be theRS3, ahhhh well lol :yes:

Yes, the RS is an animal haha.

The S5 has a nice tone, but really it is so quiet.. look at the RS4 & 5 videos, you have a job to hear that.

I hadn’t looked at the S5 specs other than knew it had more power before I drove it. When I drove it I can recall beinb quote subdued by the acceleration, I got back in the S3 and it honestly felt like a flying machine in comparison.

Yes, the RS is an animal haha.

The S5 has a nice tone, but really it is so quiet.. look at the RS4 & 5 videos, you have a job to hear that.

I hadn’t looked at the S5 specs other than knew it had more power before I drove it. When I drove it I can recall beinb quote subdued by the acceleration, I got back in the S3 and it honestly felt like a flying machine in comparison.

Really?! Amazing, as on paper sounds pretty quick, but suppose it’s pretty heavy. Sure with a remap be pretty swift, but the fl RS3 with a map, mental. Surely a tune on that thing would be too quick, if not already too quick as standard. Had to cancel my test drive today and the salesman’s on holiday for a week. So it’ll be another 2 weeks before I get a drive

Really?! Amazing, as on paper sounds pretty quick, but suppose it’s pretty heavy. Sure with a remap be pretty swift, but the fl RS3 with a map, mental. Surely a tune on that thing would be too quick, if not already too quick as standard. Had to cancel my test drive today and the salesman’s on holiday for a week. So it’ll be another 2 weeks before I get a drive

Yes really! On paper it is a quick car yes, but against another comparatively quick car it isn’t. The S3 really is noticeably quicker, all that 40ps extra has been sucked up by the weight. But the S5 is luxury, I love the interiors.

The FL RS3 was scary fast when I drove it, it took me a few hours before I persistently were putting my foot to the floor. I quickly earned a new sense of respect for it, the car is rapid and is capable of lethal speeds of extreme ease.

Have you looked at the information on the RS design pack? It looks to me like it shows the centre console in alcantara.

Yes I have, that’s why I just said that :p RS Design pack will give you an Alcantara knee rest, only way you can get that.

Yes I have, that’s why I just said that :p RS Design pack will give you an Alcantara knee rest, only way you can get that.
What is the difference between the alcantara knee rests and the extended pack alcantara on the console?

Do you get the matching do R cards with lunar silver seats?..... I didn’t think you did hence the reason why I didn’t spec them..... if it does then brilliant as I think it looks abit strange without the matching door trim in the same colour ....... either way mine’s waiting for a ship so it’s too late anyway...

RS mats, seatbelts in red,door armrests in red stitching and alcantara knee rests =£895

Reactions: AudiNutta
Do you get the matching do R cards with lunar silver seats?..... I didn’t think you did hence the reason why I didn’t spec them..... if it does then brilliant as I think it looks abit strange without the matching door trim in the same colour ....... either way mine’s waiting for a ship so it’s too late anyway...

They used to on the PFL, but no black Alcantara on the doors with Lunar Seats now.

RS mats, seatbelts in red,door armrests in red stitching and alcantara knee rests =£895

Oh right, didn’t think you could get the door rests with red stitching. Not a fan of the red myself, had too many black interiors.

0CDD125C CEE3 4DA7 B7D9 D851F87A92CC
8ED4C717 7599 437E 982D E172846002CF
B9DCF276 4664 4451 887A FDC9F46BEE97
E61E7EFE 71D6 4BC4 A9E7 7623F8B6ED02
6A109BAB FE60 4489 B604 7FD1BBE91F62

Mines on code 39 and on its way to the uk. Build week 37 I think and built 2nd week sept, ordered 27th July. Pretty quick, though it's been waiting ages at the port, well ok, couple weeks

Whats everyone opinion on carbon ceramic brakes as an every its use car?
they are quite gabby and ideally work better at higher speed or heavy use. Personally I think they are better for the track. Not sure if it's possible but if guess it's possible to get after market ones

Mines on code 39 and on its way to the uk. Build week 37 I think and built 2nd week sept, ordered 27th July. Pretty quick, though it's been waiting ages at the port, well ok, couple weeks

Oh damn that’s not given me much hope, 4 weeks after build and not in the UK :( My detailer is booked 4 weeks and 2 days after the build date.

Umm, sorry, red vents... horrible. Trying to be an A45.

Red stitching... nope, trying too hard.

Red seatbelts? F*ck NO.

Reactions: Ed_rx7, teslaboy and AudiNutta
Does anyone know any dealer that has a demo RS3 or PFL S3 with lunar silver SS seats?

Also, has anyone spec’d the 40:20:40 split rear seats with load through facility? Despite seeing various media sources that show this configuration, my dealer can’t find this option as being available for the RS3 but is available for the S3?

Does anyone know any dealer that has a demo RS3 or PFL S3 with lunar silver SS seats?

Also, has anyone spec’d the 40:20:40 split rear seats with load through facility? Despite seeing various media sources that show this configuration, my dealer can’t find this option as being available for the RS3 but is available for the S3?

Stratford Audi have a very strange specced Nardo car with Lunar Seats.

Reactions: nad
Umm, sorry, red vents... horrible. Trying to be an A45.

Red stitching... nope, trying too hard.

Red seatbelts? F*ck NO.
I think the red gives the interior a nice lift, otherwise it’s grey on grey on grey....but it’s highly individual decision.

Reactions: RS-jay
Been told mine has now had a transport request put in this morning as its at the UK port, may see it by the end of the week.

Does yours still show status 40 on the tracker neg? Mine has been at that status since Friday - was hoping to get into my by the end of this week :D

Just checked and it states 39 on the json file still

News everyone!! Get onto your dealers, Audi have added an “Audi Sport Package” combining the Sports Exhaust, Mag Ride and TPMS for £1700! I’ve selected all 3 options, so I’ve asked them to look at it because it should just be a case of dropping the price unless Audi get funny because I’ve selected individually, I hope not it’s around £500.

Please see attached confirmation.

0aab4dc8285129291a40fe0a6734d035.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Aoon_M and Callum66
Just ordered a saloon today... excited is an understatement :)

News everyone!! Get onto your dealers, Audi have added an “Audi Sport Package” combining the Sports Exhaust, Mag Ride and TPMS for £1700! I’ve selected all 3 options, so I’ve asked them to look at it because it should just be a case of dropping the price unless Audi get funny because I’ve selected individually, I hope not it’s around £500.

Thanks for sharing this! But where did you get this information from? Just spoke to my dealer who knows nothing about it? Can't find anything on Audi UK website about this either?

Thanks for sharing this! But where did you get this information from? Just spoke to my dealer who knows nothing about it? Can't find anything on Audi UK website about this either?

It came from an Audi dealership, I can't say who from or which because I have no right to pass the information on.

Hence the screenshot as evidence, send this to your dealer and hopefully they can track it down. It will probably be an internal release, they will have to log in to their network.

Interesting, hopefully they add more packs. For me it'd save £300 on Mag ride and give me TPMS free. Funny enough I'm still not sure if I want to add it. If they replaced TPMS with privacy glass or red brakes I'd get it for sure.

It came from an Audi dealership, I can't say who from or which because I have no right to pass the information on.

Hence the screenshot as evidence, send this to your dealer and hopefully they can track it down. It will probably be an internal release, they will have to log in to their network.

I have sent it on, and he is going to loo into it for me too.

I have sent it on, and he is going to loo into it for me too.

I’ve sent it to my dealer, waiting for a response now but I’m going to pop in tomorrow anyway I think. Looks like they may have to contact the factory for confirmation. I know mine is being built in the next 2 weeks, but I’ve already got all those 3 options so I hope they can work the saving out.

I’ve sent it to my dealer, waiting for a response now but I’m going to pop in tomorrow anyway I think. Looks like they may have to contact the factory for confirmation. I know mine is being built in the next 2 weeks, but I’ve already got all those 3 options so I hope they can work the saving out.

Yes I have all 3 too, though i have not posted up what i have ordered yet :whistle2:
He did say that they might get the difference discounted, which will be great.
Good find by you by the way :sunglasses:

I noticed recently on youraudi my spec changed including the tpms which I hadn’t selected originally I had selected sports exhaust and magnetic ride however