Facelift I've bit the bullet - Bought 8V

Rideen

Reaction score
Hi 8V owners!

I am long time poster in 8P forums, but since I have sold my 8P and ordered facelift 8V saloon, thought I'd say hi and show my car.

The car was a bit of a bargain as it was on sale so I got it for only 20000 Euros. The engine is 1.6 TDI 85kW / 116 hp.

Here's some of the equipment included (from the list the dealer provided, some may even be standard lol):
  • Bi-xenon headlights with LED DRLs, integrated fog lights and headlight washers
  • Sport leather multi functional 3-spoke steering wheel
  • Heated electronic wing mirrors
  • Aluminium trim on the exterior
  • Remote central locking
  • Electrical window motors front and back
  • Start / Stop system
  • Heated front seats
  • ESC
  • 4 air bags
  • Electro mechanical brake
  • Aluminium rims 16"
  • Automatic dual zone climate control
  • Front arm rest
  • Board computer
  • Cruise control
  • MMI 5.8", CD, MP3 and SD card reader
  • Bluetooth interface
  • Rear parking sensors
  • Light sensor with auto dimming rear view mirrors
  • Rain sensor
  • "Micrometalic" interior inserts

Can anyone tell me what out of these items is actually standard equipment? :D

Pictures coming a bit later.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Sandra
Everything standard apart from the xenons perhaps?

Reactions: QED69
I am pretty sure these don't come with automatic dual zone climate control, heated seats and multifunction steering wheel though. But I am not sure about other stuff like rain sensor and cruise control for example.

Edit: Since I live in the market which is considered poor, some of the listed stuff which is an option here is probably standard in the UK.

Difficult to say for a different area. What trim level is it to start with?
Multifunction steering wheel is standard across the range.
I think you will find that cruise control, parking sensors and rain sensors etc are part of comfort pack.
Heated seats are an option.
Climate control is standard on Sport level and higher.

I have just checked Audi UK configurator and you guys do get a lot more stuff as standard it seems. Couldn't find Basic nor Business trims, Sport seems to be the lowest possible choice for you, hence why probably most of the equipment listed above as option is standard in the UK.

Here on the roads of Bosnia and Herzegovina you can see new A3 facelift with halogen lights (and 16" steel rims) and you seem to get xenons as standard! :D

Trim is Business by the way.

I don't think that anyone in UK could be much help. Is there not a dowloadable brochure in your region - that would be the best route.
In UK there are 4 basic models of A3 - SE, Sport, S-Line and S3.
But saloon has no SE and starts at Sport.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Thanks a lot mate! Well, I'll be lurking these forums anyway, I adapted to UK stuff in the 8P forums before, might take a while to adapt to trim levels, etc. for UK 8V but I'll get there. :)

Thanks for reminder as well, I should ask for a brochure lol.

Some images below:

kISzmdz.jpg

Lhds9HY.jpg

ItrAj9j.jpg

QBFwqjk.jpg

5LvFKph.jpg

bUBMyUy.jpg

q6eTGu5.jpg

Reactions: CHCCubs, robps3, Reggieboy71 and 5 others
@Rideen welcome over to the 8v section. Car looks amazing. I'm sure you will enjoy it very much. :)

When you collecting?

Most likely on 3rd of July as I do not have the time to get it before that although I am counting hours to that date.

As for vehicle itself, it is ready for delivery, the problem is that I cannot go get it due to work schedule.

Reactions: Sandra and Audi Bairn
Based on UK specs, that is a Sport because anything higher has flat bottomed steering wheel. And because it's a saloon it can't be an SE.

Congrats on the new car dude.

Thanks mate!

Based on UK specs, that is a Sport because anything higher has flat bottomed steering wheel. And because it's a saloon it can't be an SE.

Indeed it seems to be very close to the UK Sport trim. Weirdly enough, here we have Basic, SE, Sport and S-Line trims, Basic being very basic as the name suggests - comes with halogen lights and no goodies whatsoever.