Climate Control "Clicker" Not working

Not_Sean

Reaction score
Hey guys, So looks like everything is breaking all at once and honestly getting closer to just selling the thing,

but wanted to find out, On the passenger the dial that changes the climate control temp up or down, well the down works but the up doesn't. when you turn it there is no click.

Anyone else had this ? and is their a fix besides buying a whole new unit. I'm happy to pop the unit out and solder on a new switch it ifs something like that.

Hopefully this is last post, but knowing my luck the list will keep growing.

I have a spare CC unit if you want it for beer money. You can change the whole thing or just parts.

Same thing here but mine went bonkers on the driver side. Luckily when I start the car with one key the climate is set to 22 degrees and with other one it's set on HI so I can just swap keys based on weather. :yahoo:

I have a spare CC unit if you want it for beer money. You can change the whole thing or just parts.
I'd gladly give you a whole case for it, but I'm in New Zealand and can't imagine postage would be worth it :(

Same thing here but mine went bonkers on the driver side. Luckily when I start the car with one key the climate is set to 22 degrees and with other one it's set on HI so I can just swap keys based on weather. :yahoo:

Didn't even know it would do that, well wife washed my only key so its also dead at the moment. have to get hold of a audi dealership for that whole nightmare

aaannnddd now the car is making some squeaking noises from the engine bay when I do turn the AC on.. Hate to say it but the car might not last the rest of the week before I sell the ****** thing.

The early models like yours and mine are HORRIBLE indeed. :( I have been trying to sell mine for months now...
Might be getting lucky as only bought mine 4 months ago at a great deal close to its trade value so waiting to hear back from the dealership, Going for the Volvo C30 T5. get a serious engine and all the creature comforts, and drop from 125 000km to 46 000 km on the clocks. actually excited for it, just a bit sad as I was working for Audi for a few years and always loved my company cars.

Any chance finding one in a scrapyard?

Looks like my only option, just was hoping to avoid is as they pretty pricey here soon as the german logo is anywhere near it.