Exhaust?

jimya4t

Reaction score
were can i find a cheapish twin tail pipe back box 4 my A4????
just need something that looks smart really.

the cheapest ive been quoted for a milltek cat-back is £399 from star performance

mij quoted me £389 cat back with a choice of tailpipes and tuned to the exhaust not you want

alan

Exhausts uk in sheffield http://www.exhaustsuk.co.uk/ hand made me a high grade stainless steel back box for my a4 2.4 they will ask you how you want it to sound, and you will get a choice of approx 10 different tail pipes ! i'm 41 years old and wanted something that wasnt loud in town and boomy on the motorway i just wanted something that enhanced the sound of the v6 engine and had a sportier looking tailpipe. I left the car with them for 2.5 hrs but when i came back i was extremely impressed this is one of the rare times that i was lost for words, it was exactly what i wanted and more, the car had a much deeper sound and the twin pipes fitted millimetre perfect on the back bumper ! this was approx 10 months ago, i rang them last week to price the middle section of the exhaust up, this was mentioned last time i visited them they fit and design the exhausts so that they can be fitted bit by bit f you cant afford to do it all in one go. Last but not least the price £150 with 50 year guarantee !!!