Ordered S3 in Jan 2017

Hi Guys,
I Ordered My S3 6 Speed 3 Door on 22nd March-No Build Date Yet-But Pending Model Changes On Week 22-
Please could you Guys confirm : Now Standard- Auto Dimming Mirror-Rear Sensors-?
As i have included the Rear Sensors with my Spec' I take it this will be adjusted re Charges ?
My Full Spec : Floret Silver,Virtual Cockpit -Tech Pack ,Red Brake Calipers,Door Mirrors/Electric/Folding/Heated-
Got Privacy Glass Thrown in by Dealer.
Thanks Pete.
Ps Just Tracked on My Audi - Order Now At Factory ! So MY 18 Here We Come !

Last edited:
Reactions: MattSedg
Ordered January and sitting at a build date of 5th July so probably get it end of July. So 6 months almost in total!

Not as bad a as my Mk7 R, 8 months wait time!!

Hi Guys,
I Ordered My S3 6 Speed 3 Door on 22nd March-No Build Date Yet-But Pending Model Changes On Week 22-
Please could you Guys confirm : Now Standard- Auto Dimming Mirror-Rear Sensors-?
As i have included the Rear Sensors with my Spec' I take it this will be adjusted re Charges ?
My Full Spec : Floret Silver,Virtual Cockpit -Tech Pack ,Red Brake Calipers,Door Mirrors/Electric/Folding/Heated-
Got Privacy Glass Thrown in by Dealer.
Thanks Pete.
Ps Just Tracked on My Audi - Order Now At Factory ! So MY 18 Here We Come !
LOL ! Order Number Alongside Black Edition-which i did'nt order in the first place- but have printed proof saying so - I'll take it thanks !

All guys that have ordered recently or are about to order, will have a good wait between 4-6 months as Audi have a delay in believe it or not bodyshells.... ****** Audi are a joke the facelift production really has been either feast or famine over the last 12 months, yeah it's almost a year since it started hitting showrooms

Looking at the summary of the VAG annual figures released earlier this week it seems the group is on a major cost cutting excercise following Dieselgate. So they are doing the normal cost cutting in the supply chain by reducing inventory. So even if they make the shells themselves they will reduce the amount of steel they hold to reduce the working capital and hence increase profits. If they get it wrong they hack off the customer with delayed orders because of delayed parts

Reactions: Jassyo06 and S1Pete
Looking at the summary of the VAG annual figures released earlier this week it seems the group is on a major cost cutting excercise following Dieselgate. So they are doing the normal cost cutting in the supply chain by reducing inventory. So even if they make the shells themselves they will reduce the amount of steel they hold to reduce the working capital and hence increase profits. If they get it wrong they hack off the customer with delayed orders because of delayed parts

You've named that tune in one mate,2 price hikes in a matter of months.............????....this also affects dealerships...........it adds added pressures on everyone...across the board, hence my son ****** off to BMW....and it took a lot for him to do so, as he still loves the Audi brand..............

Reactions: MattSedg and Daveotto
LOL ! Order Number Alongside Black Edition-which i did'nt order in the first place- but have printed proof saying so - I'll take it thanks !
Ha ha! My order changes between standard and black edition on almost a daily basis. Got the dealer to confirm as didn't want a black edition turning up. Wouldn't mind a free B&O but don't like the wheels. They sent a copy of the factory order sheet from Germany to put my mind at rest!

Does anyone know what build week the MY18 spec gets built from. My order has jumped forward 4 weeks to build week 25, not sure if I will get the rear parking sensors included?

I think someone said bw22 on