APR Stage 2

Adem Ozkaya

OzzyS1
Reaction score
Hi guys

i have recently swapped from a third party remap to a APR stage 2 remap and all i can say is oh my its completely transformed the car, the over run in dynamic mode is ridiculous, now going to get my centre silencer removed for more pops and bangs!

Anyone thinking of a remap defo consider APR

Reactions: THQuattro
I'm tempted to go for the stage 1 remap but don't want to be buying a new clutch at the moment ;)

Mate i have been on stock clutch for over 8000 miles now and its fine, just respect the map and dont drive it like a **** everywhere, dont launch constantly and plant your foot at high revs

Reactions: lfcrule1972
I don't drive like a nob whatsoever ..gotta respect the power and only plant foot in low gear at high revs

sounds bit pointless having a map if going to drive like miss daisy everywhere. If anyone considers a remap or altering the performance from a stock car, surely must accept that there is a strong possibility over time parts could start to fail ie clutch ect. Im now on stage 2 and know i have no warrenty now and that dosent bother me as someone asked me what happens if i do a piston or rod ect. Simple answer forge engine and even more power :racer:

Reactions: ChrisG.
Totally disagree with what your saying, why would you wanna trash your car round 24/7? when you can swap into different driving modes and enjoy different outcomes? My efficiency drive is nice and quiet for motorway then my dynamic has lots of pops/bangs which i use every now and again, most of the driving i do is A1/motorway, obviously if parts do go over time then they will have to be replaced but touch wood nothing will happening before i sell the car lol each to their own, my car has never been in the workshop since ive had it unless it was for a service or exhaust work, everyone moans about driveshafts i haven't had one problem yet

yeah a agree everyone to there own and guess my S1 is more of a toy as only use really weekends. If was a everyday car maybe i would drive it a bit more sensible or woukd go for a Tdi

i have gone for a satch orgaic clutch seems to be fine, but i guess in 10k time we shall see.