evap check valve

Lee.S

Reaction score
Ok so on fitting the badger tip I ended up breaking what I believe to be the evap check valve from original tip. I was going to do evap delete but since I have a bam engine it sounds like the chances of it throwing up an error is high so the only option I see is to replace the check valve.
I don't fancy paying out for an original tip just for the valve.
Can I not just buy a 1 way check valve of ebay or something?
Read you can use a valve from the n249 which I have deleted?
Is the part available from audi separate to tip?

thanks.

The valve wouldn't come with a tip anyway. You got a pic?

The valve wouldn't come with a tip anyway. You got a pic?

Here Is pic of original tip and circled where valve sat and the bit at side is what broke of from it.

the rest of broken part is stuck in actual pipe in car

IMG 1544

Yeah that bit you wouldn't get with a new tip try on eBay there's always cars being broke or tps on Monday won't be expensive for the valve.
I wouldn't think it would as it's for fuel which is pumped the pressure needed to open it might be to much and could be a problem (not sure tho)

Yeah that bit you wouldn't get with a new tip try on eBay there's always cars being broke or tps on Monday won't be expensive for the valve.
I wouldn't think it would as it's for fuel which is pumped the pressure needed to open it might be to much and could be a problem (not sure tho)

I thought about cars being broke but they gonna want to sell it with the whole tip I am sure all I want is the valve. Will try tps on Monday thanks.

go to any scrappy , look for a one way valve between the inlet valve and brake booster . it even has an arrow on it to show wich way it works .

They shouldn't really as it's a separate part it's not as if it's built into the tip

go to any scrappy , look for a one way valve between the inlet valve and brake booster . it even has an arrow on it to show wich way it works .

any car not sure what am looking for to be honest lol