19" offset

A3simon

Reaction score
Probably been asked before but whats the ideal offset for 19" wheels bearing in mind ill be lowering the car about 40-50mm. i have started to come around to the new rs4 wheels after seeing them on a new S3 in white

Just put 19" RS4 reps onmine,these were with a 45mm offset but i've had a further 3mm machined off them just to bring them in.I'k dropping mine 50 mm also.
Gonna post some pics tomorrow.

Millduu said:
Just put 19" RS4 reps onmine,these were with a 45mm offset but i've had a further 3mm machined off them just to bring them in.I'k dropping mine 50 mm also.
Gonna post some pics tomorrow.

Pics p-lease!

Here's a quick one anyway

Allsorts014.jpg

Nice, where's the rest?

Perhaps aswell you can explain exactly where you got them and what you had to do to fit them. As far as I know yours is the first A3 we've ever seen with 19" RS4 wheels.

I'm sure S3 owners would be interested to fit some 19" RS4s given the ***** wheels that come on thw new S3.

Theres a couple more pics in the "pics of your 8p" at the top of the page.
These are 45mm offset wheels but a friend on mines machined a further 3mm off the stud face to bring them in a little.
The wheels were sourced from South West Tyres,as I'm a manager for a tyre firm wheels are the first thing I change on most of my cars.

Millduu said:
Theres a couple more pics in the "pics of your 8p" at the top of the page.
These are 45mm offset wheels but a friend on mines machined a further 3mm off the stud face to bring them in a little.
The wheels were sourced from South West Tyres,as I'm a manager for a tyre firm wheels are the first thing I change on most of my cars.

Thanks for the info, you should get your friend to post on here and tyresmoke. I'm sure he'd get quite a bit of business! given the fact no one sells off the shefl 19" RS4 that will fit the 8P.