S3 rear diffuser

Thomson_adam

Reaction score
Guys
I have a 2008 57reg which I believe is pre face lift S line 3door

I have found a s3 bumper and diffuser but the bumper looks a bit different to mine , the parking sensors are much lower ( just above the rear velance )

Anyhow I don't want to swap the whole bumper can I swap the lower velance ? Does it matter if it's facelift or not?

Guys
I have a 2008 57reg which I believe is pre face lift S line 3door

I have found a s3 bumper and diffuser but the bumper looks a bit different to mine , the parking sensors are much lower ( just above the rear velance )

Anyhow I don't want to swap the whole bumper can I swap the lower velance ? Does it matter if it's facelift or not?

If you look on your bumper there is a line that goes all the way around on the lower part of the bumper, that is what you would have to replace as it's all one piece. Even though it looks like the diffuser is seperate it isn't.
I know this as I was going to do it when I had a pre facelift s line. Basically you need a lower rear bumper/valance for a pre facelift s3.
If you get facelift parts then you would need the whole bumper as it's different and this may be the one that you have found.

I have found 3 different ones but I'm not sure if they are all facelift or not.

I was hoping that the bottom section would fit either facelift or non :(

I have found 3 different ones but I'm not sure if they are all facelift or not.

I was hoping that the bottom section would fit either facelift or non :(

No it doesn't you would have to get a prefacelift one and all the lower part is one piece which just clips on all the way around.

Try getting one off the parts request section on this forum, the guy works for Audi and posts items out and does them for much cheaper than what it would cost you to walk into Audi and get one. Only problem with getting a brand new one is that you would have to get it sprayed to match your car

There are 4 on eBay at the minute and you can get the whole bumper for £200-£300.

How much would the rear section from Audi be ?

There are 4 on eBay at the minute and you can get the whole bumper for £200-£300.

How much would the rear section from Audi be ?

It wouldn't cost that much but like I said you'd have to get it sprayed which would cost you.
I can't answer your question about 3 dr and 5 dr but I would imagine they wouldn't be the same

If you're buying the whole bumper you need a 3 door one which can be facelift or prefacelift you can't buy a 5 door bumper it's a different shape because of the lights etc.

I've just gone through my previous posts and using the parts request on here he quoted me just under £100 for a brand new s3 rear valance for a pre facelift that were about 3-4 month ago.

Oh I might just do that then , who is the guy ? Do you PM him or wait for a part to come available?

Can you tell me which bumpers are facelift and non facelift in the ones I sent you ?

Oh I might just do that then , who is the guy ? Do you PM him or wait for a part to come available?

There's a section on the website that says parts request, click new request and fill the form out with the part you're requesting and he'll get back to you with a price

Can you tell me which bumpers are facelift and non facelift in the ones I sent you ?

We'll ignore the 5 door one as you can't have that.
Another actually says facelift and the other one the 57 reg is prefacelift.
I'm pretty sure facelift is late 2008-2009 and onwards

I need the same so if you find anything help me out. I have a 2009 a3 but my rear bumper does not have the splitter. I am looking for a rear bumper that does have the splitter because it looks so much better.