seat belt codes

chrisni1986

Reaction score
have the following faults

igniter for seat belt pre tensioner drivers side resistance too high

drivers belt force limiter igniter resistance too high

am i right in thinking pre tensioner fault is the seat belt socket and the other fault is with the seat belt reel?

Had a quick look on Elsawin those 2 item are located together in the seat belt reel. Read your previous posts and as the car has previously been in an accident I suspect they have been deployed hence you will need a new seat belt reel from a car not involved in an accident.
Check the part number but they appear to be around £100 on fleabay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-A4-E...IDE-FRONT-SEAT-BELT-8K1857706K-/292040704751?

finding these faults as i go unfortunatly, knew it was previously damaged but some things havent been 100% fixed :( thats what i wasnt sure of i will buy a new seat belt reel, any idea how the seat belt is removed off the side of the seat?

ok scratch that last wuestion shudnt have looked in the dark its pretty straight forward lol my car is an se with a half leather s line electric interior fitted, i havent had a seat removed yet but i have a yellow and black and green plug under the seat, yellow and black are both plugged in however green is not and cant seem to find anywhere that it plugs into, any ideas what the green plug is for?