Power Upgrades??

PAT19799

P4T MR
Reaction score
Hey all

I have a 2005 A3 S-line 2.0 TDI 140bhp. Can anyone reccomend any decent ways to upgrade the power?
Im thinking i would like more in the acceleration than top-end if that helps and Im useless under the bonnet of a motor please be careful with me! Any suggestions would be grateful.

Cheers Pat

There's a lot of options to choose from have a look at Revo, Superchips, customcode, Amd to name a few.

Some offer switchable options like the superchips bluefin for example so you can change the carback to standard if required. Revo also offer this feature.

J.

I'm not bothering with my current car,but I would hope Bluefin do something for my next car (which will undoubtedly be a diesel again).

Looks like a fantastic bit of kit.

It is a generic 'general' map,rather than a customised set-up for your particular car,but it sure as hell beats driving hundreds of miles to my nearest Superchips dealer.

I also like the idea of being able to switch it on and off.

i agree with bowfer - i can't wait until theres one for the 170 TDI (which should be very similar to normal superchip - which apparently makes 210bhp! - could pee a few people off with that couldn't you....

bowfer said:
I'm not bothering with my current car,but I would hope Bluefin do something for my next car (which will undoubtedly be a diesel again).

Looks like a fantastic bit of kit.

It is a generic 'general' map,rather than a customised set-up for your particular car,but it sure as hell beats driving hundreds of miles to my nearest Superchips dealer.

I also like the idea of being able to switch it on and off.

Can vouch for the bluefin, very easy to use with a good generic map, switching from fast to standard is very easy although majority of cars will be left in 'bluefin' mode for majority of time, probably only revert mine to standard for servicing etc