Price check

Kaine19

Stage 2+ S3 8P now gone. Hello 2016 RS3 :)
Reaction score
http://www.brownroyd.co.uk/used-AUDI-S3-Heywood-Lancashire-1103409

No pictures on the site but i did take some today. I went down to see it. Few age related marks on body work but there sorting it.

Cars done 52k with fsh. Inc belt. Water pump. And stronic box. Pan roof. Black edition. Does the price seem reasonable. Ive noticed these cars just arnt as cheap as i thought

http://www.brownroyd.co.uk/used-AUDI-S3-Heywood-Lancashire-1103409

No pictures on the site but i did take some today. I went down to see it. Few age related marks on body work but there sorting it.

Cars done 52k with fsh. Inc belt. Water pump. And stronic box. Pan roof. Black edition. Does the price seem reasonable. Ive noticed these cars just arnt as cheap as i thought

Just compare it to similar ones of a similar reg and spec on eBay and autotrader and then you'll get an idea where you're at with it.

Looks about right, its a good spec car with pan roof and dsg, low mileage too, the sportback demand a higher price tag as well.

Yeah. The pan roof and dsg is what i wanted.... seems reasonable

I payed 9.5k for my 2.0tfsi sportback s-line 3 years ago, the S3 equivalent was silly money.

Last year I paid £18k for a 2012 s3 black edition with 38k miles in it. Mine is manual though . Brought from a main dealer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cloest spec i seen was same car but in white and 11k more miles. Was 1k cheaper but 250 miles away

It all comes down to how long you can wait for the right deal and what you want to pay. I probably paid over the odds but I wanted the peace of mind of main dealer warranty + it was a black edition with sat nav

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beginning of last year I paid 18k for my 2010 s3 black edition 39k. Mine is dsg and came with a few nice extras. So it's. It a bad price as these are holding value

Yeah this has sat nav also. I think its has the perfect spec i want really