2.4l cams

laketahoequattro

Reaction score
Anyone here have any leads or ideas as to where I can buy a pair of 2.4l V6 intake cam shafts?

Yea except for the shipping price or I would. There are not many 2.4 engines here in the states I dont think. If anyone has info on vw/audi dismantlement that you guys use/prefer let me know.

Its not the same. Everyone lives off the rumor that the 2.8 cams are better but all it does is push the power band to the right therefore needing to rev higher to maintain the same area under the curve. People usually turn up the boost to compensate for this on a RS6 sized turbo instead. This method does not always = a faster car. Benefits of the 2.8 cam is that it is better up towards redline but low end is ruined.

The 2.4 is identical to the rs4 and maintains the same low end torque that is desired to get the turbos moving.

Yes I have seen that. They are indeed very similar, but after much research people have been able to determine that the spool onset is 400rpm late with the 2.8 vs the rs4... That in my opinion is a lot. Excellent spool times have been seen with the stock 2.7t cam but too much drop off later on

haha yea no way, Id rather fly over there for a parts yard vacation before paying that

I figured Europe would be filled with the 2.4l...

I have 2.4 intake cams for sale.I have just removed them from my 2.4 B5 with engine code ARJ and installed 2.8 intake cams.

Those in the ebay links were different engine codes.

Atanas: feel free to send me a PM. Can you post a picture of lobe wear? Also do you have a price you would like to sell them for and an estimated shipping cost to Nevada, US. Thanks!