Saloon Coilovers

E_KEL95

Reaction score
Originally had a post in the classifieds but thought I'd stand a better chance posting in the b7 section.

Anyone have a set of decent coilovers for sale, preferably within the next few months no fk's or cheap rubbish.

I can swap or make a deal for a set of eibach springs (including spring perches) If wanted only, there only a few months old and covered 2-3 thousand miles tops.

Located in N.I.

I'd fk's before and found them to be very crashy and knocked badly as well, not completely sure which model they were that's why I was going to stay away from them.

I'd fk's before and found them to be very crashy and knocked badly as well, not completely sure which model they were that's why I was going to stay away from them.

I wouldn't touch standard FK's if they were given to me but a good mate of mine had the FK High Sport Coilovers on his FRS and they were/are a cracking piece of kit. he used them regularly on the track both in the Uk & at the Ring and Spa several times every year, he'd toured Europe with them also and he couldn't say a bad thing about them. I'm sure the HS versions have something to do with Koni or another big manufacturer, as we had a Guru that works at AMD on an FRS forum we ran.

If you are worried about FK's why not try the AP's @ a little over £400 and then sell your springs on afterwards?

I'll look into them APs but thought I'd see if anyone wanted to do a deal for springs first. Thanks for the help chaps