RS3 Saloon/Sportback pre-sales in March 2017 - delivery starting July - Official

Been "coming soon" for a while now

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk
Maybe but been on the configurator a few times over the past few days and this was the first time this screen was displayed.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Terminator x
Late 2017 in the UK is my guess.

TX.

Reactions: Jassyo06
This is mega frustrating. I currently have an A3 and after test driving the S3 some weeks ago I made the decision to purchase a new RS3 at some point this year! Why are Audi so awkward with their build/release dates...!

By the time it comes out, the rest of us will be ready for changing our pre FL cars :)

The longer it takes though, the more dated the FL will be, that's the only thing. Most of the changes are just cosmetic plus the introduction of the virtual cockpit. Lighter engine & all that but essentially the same car.

By this time next year the 8v will have been out pushing 6 years, so I'm really not sure I will invest £50k if my money to get another at that point.

I'm gonna be interested to see if they do release an RS4 saloon, if they do then that could easily tempt me as I'm really liking the S4 a lot right now - exterior & interior looks stunning !

RS3 available to order in the UK from the April 28th....that includes the sport back.....just been told this.....

Reactions: Tristan2, Splathead and Snake Pliskin
We will see. £1 bet still not paid out ;)

TX.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
RS3 available to order in the UK from the April 28th....that includes the sport back.....just been told this.....

Just a little detail of the mooooo-lar / dorrar needed for it then eh :)

I wonder what's the difference in price with the sportback and the Saloon

My S3 is £397 per month on pcp,how much roughly would the RS3 be

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Depends on what deposit you'd put down. And how much spec/options you add

We will see. £1 bet still not paid out ;)

TX.

Yeah no doubt lol just something my son told me? We will see Geneva motor show should confirm this

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Thundercliffe81
Just stumbled across this & don't think it's been posted before (apologies if it has) ....

Reactions: Buzz73, Jassyo06 and Tristan2
£600 with how much down? I reckon a half decent spec will be £2000 down and £700-£750 per month.

You'll need at least a £8000 deposit to keep a £50k car below £600 a month

That's spot on with my prediction then, if you consider £1000 down trim £25pm over a longish term PCP.

£600 with a small deposit is unlikely.

That's spot on with my prediction then, if you consider £1000 down trim £25pm over a longish term PCP.

£600 with a small deposit is unlikely.

You'll get £2500 off with the Audi finance contribution and that's about it, thePorsche finance calculator is a good guide as they offer the same pcp interest rates on there cars as Audi do on the S3/RS3/......TTRS....which is now obsolete...
Talking of the TTRS...It seems the UK mostly got very basic optioned cars and not a lot of them....Audi.de kept all the good one's for themselves....they have over 150 of them on there dealers websites....with the most expensive one a Roadster costing almost £78,000......and dozens of them not far below that price

£78k for a TTRS roadster is ridiculous!

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
I saw a TTRS roadster at Cardiff Audi today in Sepang Blue starting at 57k. It had a few options on it too. I did ask but the salesman said they only have one for the showroom and that they'll be available to order late this year (I also mentioned the RS3 and he said around the same time as that). I don't think anybody really knows... except Audi themselves!

Remind old jassys brain cell...lol what exactly was the Bet...mate...lol
Ha ha the bet is that we won't see a facelift RS3 in the UK delivered in 2017.

TX.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Snake Pliskin
Surely the RS3 8Q will be out by then!

You'll get £2500 off with the Audi finance contribution and that's about it, thePorsche finance calculator is a good guide as they offer the same pcp interest rates on there cars as Audi do on the S3/RS3/......TTRS....which is now obsolete...
Talking of the TTRS...It seems the UK mostly got very basic optioned cars and not a lot of them....Audi.de kept all the good one's for themselves....they have over 150 of them on there dealers websites....with the most expensive one a Roadster costing almost £78,000......and dozens of them not far below that price
Be interesting to see what Audi are going do with the road tax increase for the UK (around £1,200 at purchase). Will they add extra on the contribution or just slap it on the final price of the car? Has your son mentioned anything?

Be interesting to see what Audi are going do with the road tax increase for the UK (around £1,200 at purchase). Will they add extra on the contribution or just slap it on the final price of the car? Has your son mentioned anything?

Not had the time to talk about details like that mate when l do l will get back to you, but he did say January was busier than normal for selling stock models than normal, he sold a lot of car's in January

Not had the time to talk about details like that mate when l do l will get back to you, but he did say January was busier than normal for selling stock models than normal, he sold a lot of car's in January

Lots of car sales equates to little or no discount or deals in my book !

If Audi UK are still pushing out high sales, they ain't gonna be stumping up many attractive offers I'm guessing .... full price or ta da.

The only downside of such a successful & sought after brand.

Lots of car sales equates to little or no discount or deals in my book !

If Audi UK are still pushing out high sales, they ain't gonna be stumping up many attractive offers I'm guessing .... full price or ta da.

The only downside of such a successful & sought after brand.
My son doesn't give good out big discounts mate if he discounts a car £500 or more over the Audi finance contribution he only gets £50 for the sale so he avoids it if he can, although he sold a A7 last week customer got £10,000 off it courtesy of Audi of course lol

My son doesn't give good out big discounts mate if he discounts a car £500 or more over the Audi finance contribution he only gets £50 for the sale so he avoids it if he can, although he sold a A7 last week customer got £10,000 off it courtesy of Audi of course lol

There is talk on ASN of big discounts still on cars like S4 & S5 though ?

RS cars of course have minimal discounts - unless get lucky with a stock car they want shut of or some special circumstances.

Hopefully my car will retain good residual then it's all relative I guess.

@Snake Pliskin - Orangwwheels are still offering 14%'ish discount on the new S4 & the new S5's
https://www.orangewheels.co.uk/

Ah yeah there you go - 14% is a fantastic discount isn't it.

£7k off a £50k car is not to be sniffed at is it.

I do wonder if an RS3 @ £50k with zero discount will retain more residual than say a £50k S4 or S5 discounted down to £43k !

What you think ?

Ah yeah there you go - 14% is a fantastic discount isn't it.

£7k off a £50k car is not to be sniffed at is it.

I do wonder if an RS3 @ £50k with zero discount will retain more residual than say a £50k S4 or S5 discounted down to £43k !

What you think ?

S4/S5 will residuals will go the same way as the S3's, probably even worse, big discounts are kidology because you end up paying for them come trade in time,after 2 years my S3 has lost nearly 50% of its value,that wont happen with a RS3,there are 2012 8P RS3's fetching more than my 15 plateS3