New car

recomdos

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hi all,

I'm in the market for a new motor due to a change in job and more mileage. Sadly the S3 will need to go (if anyone's interested give me a shout).

I've been looking at the small SUV/crossover range including Q3, X1, Tiguan, and more recently a Merc GLA 220 with all the trimmings, though I thought I'd see if anyone else had any good recommendations. The criteria:
  • Diesel
  • Auto box
  • 4 wheel drive
  • No larger (well longer) than a Tiguan as that JUST fits in my garage but it's tight.
  • Good mpg
  • Nippy (not expecting a rocket0.
  • Ideally German
I could go for an A3 Sportback in auto which would have a similar feel to the S3 in terms of familiarity but fancy a bit of a change.

Cheers

Coming from a 14 reg Audi A3 1.4 COD s-tronic, I took delivery of the new Tiguan SEL 2 weeks ago and absolutely love it and very well specced for a std car (panoramic roof, alcantara, virtual cockpit, heated seats, ambient lighting which looks lovely at night plus loads more). I looked and drove the Q3 which was lovely but in need of a refresh internally, X1 was ok but not sold on looks and the same goes for the GLA. My first choice was the Q2 but the waiting list and the spec for spec cost compared to the Tiguan (over 5k) was a no brainier.
IMG 0455