Facelift Facelift S3 saloon ibis white Turbo Technics V4

Oh c'mon, your just showing off now lol. Top job that fella, as pburv says "subtle changes".
Thanks mate, trying not to rub it in, but your a good bunch to share with
Glad you like

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Liking the black S3 inignia and the rear black Audi logo .... so ye gotta do the front Audi logo....just for logo symmetry lol

Reactions: TDI-line, pburv, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Liking the black S3 inignia and the rear black Audi logo .... so ye gotta do the front Audi logo....just for logo symmetry lol
Thanks mate, i was considering it but then ill have to loose the mirrors which in reluctant to do. Ive got my eye out for some mirror covers and then i may take the plunge. Cant decide. Ive got some quattro badges for the lower rear doors but it might look ****

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn, Jassyo06 and 2 others
@Craig Cull - Changed the thread title for you mate :thumbs up:
Makes more sense IMO

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Thanks mate, i was considering it but then ill have to loose the mirrors which in reluctant to do. Ive got my eye out for some mirror covers and then i may take the plunge. Cant decide. Ive got some quattro badges for the lower rear doors but it might look ****

Go for them mate with the outline Font.... subtle but very visible on white

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Audi Bairn
Go for them mate with the outline Font.... subtle but very visible on white
I think the ones i have are too big, that might be where the problem is. Ill have a look for some smaller ones first i think

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
I think the ones i have are too big, that might be where the problem is. Ill have a look for some smaller ones first i think

To be honest l could have gone down the black S3 insignia/audi logo but l didn't if l had though? l would have kept the aluminium door mirror covers, l love em...lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jcbmally, pburv and 2 others
To be honest l could have gone down the black S3 insignia/audi logo but l didn't if l had though? l would have kept the aluminium door mirror covers, l love em...lol
See all my mates rib me for that but i really like the aluminium mirror covers, looks more...Audi and i think thats what i love about them. Kind of why ove kept the Audi badge chrome at front. When you look from the front the mirrors just work with it, its almost erotic

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jcbmally, pburv and 2 others
See all my mates rib me for that but i really like the aluminium mirror covers, looks more...Audi and i think thats what i love about them. Kind of why ove kept the Audi badge chrome at front. When you look from the front the mirrors just work with it, its almost erotic

Capeesh lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jcbmally, pburv and 1 other person
For me if you have a S / RS model Audi you've GOT to have the aluminum look mirror covers :thumbs up:

As always, just my opinion of course ... :hi:

Reactions: pburv, Ozmosis, Flying Scotsman and 4 others
For me if you have a S / RS model Audi you've GOT to have the aluminum look mirror covers :thumbs up:

Its a fair point mate and i totally agree, although boredom will sometimes prevail and then i can see my spray gun dancing around in the corner, then the spray booth fires its self up on its own accord and before i know it im stood painting the mirror covers i said i'd never paint, its a vicious circle

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Its a fair point mate and i totally agree, although boredom will sometimes prevail and then i can see my spray gun dancing around in the corner, then the spray booth fires its self up on its own accord and before i know it im stood painting the mirror covers i said i'd never paint, its a vicious circle

Yeah them damn things on 4 wheels can get to ya in all sort of ways lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Yeah them damn things on 4 wheels can get to ya in all sort of ways lol
Its torcher mate, my B7 2.0 tfsi quattro special edition comes back on friday with a stage 2 clutch and full mot, ready to be sign written in the company logo and mapped for a k03 hybrid turbo, im alreadt planning on loosing the chrome and just landed a set of 19" porsche cayenne wheels to fit to it. Its like a drug addiction... only worse!

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Car looks great! Looks tons better with the springs and spacers + black grill. Taking delivery of my facelift saloon in march cant wait. I just wanted to know whether the part numbers for the H&R springs are the same for pre facelift and facelift saloon. I am using the 28810-1 super sports. I already have them on my pre facelift saloon so would be great if I could just bolt these parts straight on :happy:

Reactions: pburv, Craig Cull and Rob2k68
really nice car and love the mods you have done, can i ask what drop h&r`s you went for ?

Reactions: Craig Cull
Car looks great! Looks tons better with the springs and spacers + black grill. Taking delivery of my facelift saloon in march cant wait. I just wanted to know whether the part numbers for the H&R springs are the same for pre facelift and facelift saloon. I am using the 28810-1 super sports. I already have them on my pre facelift saloon so would be great if I could just bolt these parts straight on :happy:
Im not sure on the part numbers mate as i binned the box after install. But what i do know is these are a 20mm drop. Also suspension wise the FL is the same as PFL so should be a direct fit

Reactions: pburv, mike price, Rob2k68 and 1 other person

Nope, black pack plus carbon mirrors ;)

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
how are you finding the DTUK box?
Alot better than expected tbh. Loving the advanced timing from 5000rpm onwards, pulls like a train in 3rd and 4th

Reactions: deanshaw24, pburv and Rob2k68
The money shot! This is why i leave the mirrors
5d2076dc07a8dc3ac1cc62ad5dd245a9.jpg

Reactions: Essflee, Jassyo06, TDI-line and 8 others
Hi everyone, hope all is well!

Added the vwr600 intake to the S3 today. Got to say its alot quieter than i expected, which is a good thing as i still want this car to stay quite Audi if at all possible lol.
With the dtuk it really responds well. Much sharper throttle response from the offset and way more aggressive in the mid range. Im in map 1 +2 on the dtuk and its seriously lively at the top end of the rev range!

Wife bought me it as a suprise christmas present, only the paypal payment came through to my phone and its not like these things are cheap so she had to tell me
So shes let me have it early bless her. Shes a good one.
Also found out i need to update vcds, was great on the b7 but now things are more advanced it needs to be able to talk to it a little better.
Back in busines with vcds next week to loose the exhaust valves and ill post some vids

fcc6a0cf755b9d450992b39f28736bcb.jpg

0bb8cf9ea4b03b4ba83dc99942bd9a77.jpg

e0ca9868356b0f4813e734e437bcd1ce.jpg

Reactions: pburv, S3LVX, jungle650 and 5 others
Hi everyone, hope all is well!

Added the vwr600 intake to the S3 today. Got to say its alot quieter than i expected, which is a good thing as i still want this car to stay quite Audi if at all possible lol.
With the dtuk it really responds well. Much sharper throttle response from the offset and way more aggressive in the mid range. Im in map 1 +2 on the dtuk and its seriously lively at the top end of the rev range!

Wife bought me it as a suprise christmas present, only the paypal payment came through to my phone and its not like these things are cheap so she had to tell me
So shes let me have it early bless her. Shes a good one.
Also found out i need to update vcds, was great on the b7 but now things are more advanced it needs to be able to talk to it a little better.
Back in busines with vcds next week to loose the exhaust valves and ill post some vids

fcc6a0cf755b9d450992b39f28736bcb.jpg

0bb8cf9ea4b03b4ba83dc99942bd9a77.jpg

e0ca9868356b0f4813e734e437bcd1ce.jpg

Looks nice @Craig Cull Anything else planned? Pedal box maybe? ...Have u got your 20' wheels on yet and have u sold your 19's in the classified? Any side profile pics if u have the 20's on?

All the best
Jungle

Looks nice @Craig Cull Anything else planned? Pedal box maybe? ...Have u got your 20' wheels on yet and have u sold your 19's in the classified? Any side profile pics if u have the 20's on?

All the best
Jungle
Thanks mate,

The 20s arent on yet as i havent received them,its on some porsche cayennes at the minute and they dont really suit it so im not posting pics just yet lol.
Ive had interest in the wheels but people want them for nothing so not moving fast, but im happy to sit on them for the right money.
Ill probably add a pedal box next and see how it performs along with the turbo technics intake pipe, boost hose and revo reducer, basically as much as i can do without mapping really, then see where i want to go after that.

Reactions: pburv, azibux1 and Rob2k68
As promised i fitted the 20s today, cars really starting to take shape now. I love this thing more and more each day but thats it now till next year. Leave the dam thing alone

71ff53e9f97ce587fbe2f19447fc2779.jpg

4ea73bc477e555b6e7b3a001ed50accf.jpg

9d4eb72fed3f54ef814cee607d046d0e.jpg

566a574413ece57e1a9ae583d2c26d09.jpg

05b428e0d532719494da6dfa8c584121.jpg

77c6ba598e89720dfc3b706981a84583.jpg

Reactions: SeoTFSI, Audi Bairn, Essflee and 6 others
Nice one! :D

Nice tasteful mods :)

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Craig Cull
As promised i fitted the 20s today, cars really starting to take shape now. I love this thing more and more each day but thats it now till next year. Leave the dam thing alone

Looks incredible mate!

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Craig Cull
Thanks chaps! Bit nerve wrecking dodging potholes but its worth it.

Sorry Craig Wheel SIZE does'nt matter but then its a generation thing l think

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
Sorry Craig Wheel SIZE does'nt matter but then its a generation thing l think
Wheel size doesnt matter? I dont remember saying it did? Just my personal choice. If we all copied each other it would be pointless.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Rob2k68 and pburv
I guess its what you do with it that counts

71ff53e9f97ce587fbe2f19447fc2779.jpg

4ea73bc477e555b6e7b3a001ed50accf.jpg

9d4eb72fed3f54ef814cee607d046d0e.jpg

566a574413ece57e1a9ae583d2c26d09.jpg

05b428e0d532719494da6dfa8c584121.jpg

77c6ba598e89720dfc3b706981a84583.jpg

Nice wheels mate..
They fill the arches just right:yes:
Don't shoot me down on this but.........Black gloss aint doing it for me :concern: sorry mate...
Would look much better being a dark smoked grey.....But hey! each to there own...:friends:
ps the missus getting you something else for Crimbo now?....lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Rob2k68 and Craig Cull
Nice wheels mate..
They fill the arches just right:yes:
Don't shoot me down on this but.........Black gloss aint doing it for me :concern: sorry mate...
Would look much better being a dark smoked grey.....But hey! each to there own...:friends:
ps the missus getting you something else for Crimbo now?....lol
Fair comments mate, blacks a love or hate thing. I could change the colour in a couple of hours if i wanted to but for now its going in the direction i want it to. I realise its not for everyone.
No i wont be getting anything else for the next 10 years lol!
ive got to buy her something special though, only fair

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Rob2k68 and Daytonapig
Fair comments mate, blacks a love or hate thing. I could change the colour in a couple of hours if i wanted to but for now its going in the direction i want it to. I realise its not for everyone.
No i wont be getting anything else for the next 10 years lol!
ive got to buy her something special though, only fair

Ha ha fair enough mate...Your car does look the 'dogs' though :yes:
Any ideas what you getting your missus? I could do with some pointers...lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Rob2k68
Ha ha fair enough mate...Your car does look the 'dogs' though :yes:
Any ideas what you getting your missus? I could do with some pointers...lol
Thanks mate, i suppose we have to have our own spin on things.
Not sure yet, i thought about a puppy but seens we have a 6 week old baby girl and a 3 year old staffy that acts like 6 month old pup, i may have to think long and hard about this one
I could end up living in the car if i get it wrong