New boy from Scotland

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi
First post on here.
I've been, and remain, an active member of A5OC with over 2500 posts.
You'll see from my details that I have a decent Audi history too.
I currently drive an S5 SB Black Edition but I've ordered an S3 Saloon for me and a TT for the wife on Saturday.
Awaiting order tracking details from the dealership.
Anyway, I'll add pics etc once I get a better chance but look forward to being an active member here.
Cheers

Welcome to audi-sport.net. I'm sure you will like it on here. 2 nice cars you have on order. We will look forward to pics when you collect. Feel free to post pics of your present cars. Where in Scotland are you?

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Hi Sandra
Thanks for the welcome.
I'll be sure to post more pics of past, present and future Audi's we've owned.
My previous history is in my profile details as it made the signature too big.
We're in rural Perthshire with plenty of great driving roads around.
Cheers,
AB

Perth is lovely. I'm down Ayrshire coast lots of nice places down here. :)

Cool :grinning:
Parents visited Ayr on Monday - nice part of the world.

Here's some pics of my last two cars. Not great pics but you get the idea :welcoming:
Phantom Black A5 Coupe and Ibis White S5 SB BE.
Image175 IMG 0663 IMG 0664 IMG 0670 IMG 0669

Reactions: RS5 JON and Scottyg
Welcome AB, nice to see you in this Forum, hope your as active here as you are on A5-OC.

As previously posted, enjoy the S3 mate.

JG

Reactions: Audi Bairn
:smiley:
Welcome AB, nice to see you in this Forum, hope your as active here as you are on A5-OC.

As previously posted, enjoy the S3 mate.

JG

Hey JG! Good to see a familiar face.
I'm waiting on the order confirmation / chassis number for the new cars so I can start tracking the builds. Been quoted a couple of months for both but I'd be interested to hear what others have experienced for similar models.
After being quoted 5 months when I ordered the S5 two months is nothing :smiley:

Reactions: RS5 JON
:smiley:

Hey JG! Good to see a familiar face.
I'm waiting on the order confirmation / chassis number for the new cars so I can start tracking the builds. Been quoted a couple of months for both but I'd be interested to hear what others have experienced for similar models.
After being quoted 5 months when I ordered the S5 two months is nothing :smiley:

Jeez AB, 5 months, what were they doing all that time, taking it a road trip?

Hopefully the 2 months will go in quick, I know you'll be sad to see the S5 go, but hello S3 :s3addict:

Maybe post the question in the A5 section re other peoples waiting time experiences, no doubt you'll get an idea from someone who has recently purchased a new Audi, they're a good bunch on this Forum, no matter what cars they drive.

JG

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Sandra