Part number request

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
One for you ETKA experts, can I have the part number for the plastic lower door trim(sideskirt) on the drivers side door for my S3 please. Mine is broke, and I need one before Audi Inters this Saturday, so if anyone know where I can source one quick, or has one laying about, I'd like to know - thanks

Right, just called up my local Audi stealers to enquire, and the prat in the parts sales tells me he can't give out part numbers over the phone He claims that it would invalidate the warranty/garauntee or something stupid if he gave it out?! So I told him, so it's ok for me to order a part to which I have a part number for, but not ok for you to give me the part number to the part I'm ordering?!?!?! He said it was a new rule which is passing through the Audi network. What a load of ******!

What a load of crap. My parts man will fax me diagrams for the parts catalogue if there is any doubt. Are we allowed to say the E word here?

I believe the parts you require is one of the following:

Cover for door (S3)
8L7 853 960 (right)
8L7 853 959 (left)