Radio trim - worth a look!

KieranJ22

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm not a fan of adding lots of stickers and decorating my interior but I'm glad I got this and thought I'd share it!

The pop up radio looks quite plain to me and nobody knows it's there unless it's on. I saw this on Amazon for under £10 and think it's made a massive improvement, it matches the air vent trim nicely and doesn't mark the dash at all. see before and after photos and let me know what you think! This is my first post so sorry if I'm in the wrong area or something!

Reactions: pburv
Looks pretty OME TBH. Don't know if I'd do it on mine but decent find.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
Agree with Scotty...
What would complete it though would be a chrome strip along the top of the screen??

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Scottyg
As above - interesting find and certainly emphasises the letterbox but undecided about it.

Reactions: pburv and Scottyg
Yeah everyone's tastes are different. as I said above, I'm not normally interested with things like this but it was cheap and you can just place it on top and then decide before sticking it down. Thanks for the replies

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Looks good! Saw this and nearly ordered it but didn't as delivery time seemed quite a bit of a wait and im not in the UK for long periods of time. If you type in "automan audi a3 8v" then a load of chrome style things come up on Amazon. I wanted this and the speaker surround. Looks good though so i might invest too! :)

Reactions: KieranJ22